Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Deus Ex: Mankind Divided delayed to August 23rd, 2016

PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
If they are delaying because they are reluctant to use terrorism as a plot device then someone ought to slip them a note that terrorism is half of cyberpunk and pretty much all of Deus Ex's take on it.

Stormcrowfleet

Aeon & Star Interactive
Developer
The reason why it was delayed is because the plot was bullshit and the game sucked. I know this from inside. Each month they postpone such a game cost them 1million, they don't make that decision (6 months) easily.
Give this man a developer tag, he's clearly disgruntled with his current job and needs little encouragement to post more info on the game and some dick pics.
Nah but I really like Deus Ex, and hearing this from someone who works there kind of triggered me.

That and the fact that everything that has been coming out for Mankind Declined (such as trailers and gameplay) sucks monkey balls.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom