Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dev Log #50: Experimental Branch with Version 1.0.2.2

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
When will you guys be done updating this amazing game so I can replay it?

Styg

Stygian Software
Developer
When will you guys be done updating this amazing game so I can replay it?
We plan to keep working on it in one way or another for a while, so you shouldn't wait for it to be "done". ;) A lot of new content will come with the DLC, so that's probably a good time for a replay though.

Black Angel

Arcane
Just had the game updated on Steam, and since Styg posted a new hotfix (1.0.2.3) does it mean version 1.0.2.2 is live now? Why is my game still have [experimental] tag? Should I choose the opt out of beta setting? Pardon me, am a noob with the whole beta-participation business.

Also, if the game's version is live now, would my saves during experimental version still playable?

Styg

Stygian Software
Developer
Just had the game updated on Steam, and since Styg posted a new hotfix (1.0.2.3) does it mean version 1.0.2.2 is live now? Why is my game still have [experimental] tag? Should I choose the opt out of beta setting? Pardon me, am a noob with the whole beta-participation business.

Also, if the game's version is live now, would my saves during experimental version still playable?

We haven't updated live version, only the experimental one. When we do that you'll have to manually switch back to live (under Betas tab in Steam), it won't switch you back automatically, or you can remain on experimental branch indefinitely but in that case be aware that we will post new experimental versions there without any warning.

Your saves from experimental will work on live when we update it. It is highly unadvisable to load a higher version save with a lower version game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom