Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Editorial Diablo 3 vs Fallout 3 - Round 2 :: FIGHT

Hümmelgümpf

Arbiter
I can tell why.
roguefb3.jpg

Mareus

Magister
Volourn said:
"Arcanum and Bloodlines will live for many more years to come, while internet is already full of "Oblivion sucks" threads. And now Bethcrap is reinventing Fallout 3 which is a blasphemy!"

Um. That's dumb. The Codex is irrelevant in the big picture.

Arcanum, and Bloodlines 9as much as I enjoyed them) are all but forgotten by most people. As is Troika in general. Meanwhile, Oblivion is still having its cock suck,a nd will untuil the next ES game out. And, Codex keeps bashing which only keeps it around.

Idiot. You keep thinking your personal opinion actually matters in the large scheme of things. Talk about delusional.

Why don't you go read something else than the Codex then? You would see you are completely wrong. Internet is full of Oblivion sucks threads, not only on the Codex. Fuck, even my younger brother who plays mostly shooters and doesn't play RPG's much, says Oblivion is fucking awful. I for one have found very few people who actually liked Oblivion and you have to go to console audiance to find any fans. Most of my friends are also shooter fanboys and they too say it sucks because every shooter easily beats it and offers more action. The only ones who praise Oblivion are the review sites that have obviously been bribed by Bethseda, and you have console fanboys. Go to Metacritic and you will again see that user reviews differ a lot from site reviews. Everyone knows Oblivion sold well thanks to Morrowind, because everyone expected Morrowind with better graphics and I can bet my ass FO3 will sell much less than Oblivion.

As for Arcanum and Bloodlines being forgotten, you can't expect shooter boys to remember games which they don't play, but every RPG fan knows of it and most of them like it, so please stop with the insults before you set your facts straigth.

Mareus

Magister
aron searle said:
Internet is full of Oblivion sucks threads

It's also full of oblivion fan sites, strangly, it's very popular.

I searched the internet a bit and I can tell you fan sites are in minority when compared with Oblivion sucks threads. Also almost every Oblivion rules thread I have seen has PS3, Xbox attached to it :lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom