Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Arkane Dishonored 2 - Emily and Corvo's Serkonan Vacation

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
I hope most of the game takes place in urban environments. The environments and aesthetics were one of the best things about Dishonored.

garren

Arcane
Patron
Was mildly interested but Cara fucking Ellison as a writer? Incoming watered down politically correct crap, unless the other folks keep her in a tight leash.

EDIT: Lol noticed roguey said pretty much the same thing.

Riskbreaker

I hope most of the game takes place in urban environments.
Wouldn't mind a bit of variety, personally. Final mission from the second DLC is one of my absolute favorite Dishonored missions, as far as the visuals and atmosphere go: this crumbling mansion, overgrown with vegetation and surrounded by swamp. 'Twas like a typical southern gothic abandoned plantation mansion mixed with a bit of Thief's "The Sword" and pagan touches. Awesome stuff, really wouldn't mind more of that.

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Some variety would certainly be cool, but I hope they don't go overboard with the jungle-ish stuff that Serkonos seems to have.

Lios

Cipher
who is this Cara Ellison and why should we be wary of her role in Dishonored 2 production?

Siel

Arcane
Patron

Siel

Arcane
Patron
Here some background :

HaD83vC.jpg

Unwanted

Fitz

Unwanted
Was mildly interested but Cara fucking Ellison as a writer?.

Literally who?
who is this Cara Ellison and why should we be wary of her role in Dishonored 2 production?
Cara Ellison...
That name sounds really familiar.
I would search for it, but I'm way too lazy.
http://www.deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=cara_ellison
She's the tranny(?) game jurno shill that has been writing those garbage sex articles and kotaku tier news posts at RPS that finally made me drop the site for good.
At the end of the trailer, it shows a "Void engine" logo, which I suspect is an idTech derivate. I just hope there isn't a single line of idTurd 5 code in it.

Bethesda parent company Zenimax has filed a trademark application for "Void Engine Powered by Id Tech,"
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=715736

:dead:
:lol: This game just keeps sounding worse and worse all the time.

Self-Ejected

theSavant

Self-Ejected
Does it contain any interesting information? I don't think I can stomach watching 7,5 minutes Pete Hines' face :gumpyhead:

No. I hoped for more gameplay scenes, but it's just the same old trailer. Skipped over it in 10 seconds, wasn't interested in the "blah-blah".

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
I would like to draw attention to an error in the thread title.
It's Serkonan. Not Serkonian.

That is all.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
So basically you play as Corwo and Emily simultanously, but you can play as only one in one playthrought.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom