Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

dmwyvern

Literate
... And it's not pretty.

Here is a taste of the punishment to come to this thread:

Endemic

Arcane
Responding and then instantly leaving is -500, you may as well have done that :lol:

dmwyvern

Literate
Responding and then instantly leaving is -500, you may as well have done that :lol:

No kidding, I am quickly learning that success in XCOM: UFO Defense hinges upon knowing what battles you can win and when to retreat to fight another day.

ValeVelKal

Arcane
Depending on the level of difficulty, you can rebound from this. Recruit new guys, give them rifles, back to the front.

dmwyvern

Literate
Depending on the level of difficulty, you can rebound from this. Recruit new guys, give them rifles, back to the front.

Hey ValeVelKal! This is true, you can always risk one bad month - just not two in a row. So I could have continued past this squad wipe potentially, and I am definitely going to do so, if it happens during my LP!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom