Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress DM Wyvern Plays Icewind Dale v2.5 EE

dmwyvern

Literate
Hail Codexians.

DM Wyervn here with the first of what I hope to be many Let's Play as I share with this hive of scum and RPG villainy.

Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition is a remake of the Black Isle Studios 2000 role-playing video game Icewind Dale and its expansions Icewind Dale: Heart of Winter and Trials of the Luremaster. You can grab a copy for yourself here: https://www.icewinddale.com/

The Rules:

No automatic max HP on level up, what I get is what I get.

No reloading when a PC goes down in combat, what happens in combat - happens in combat.

I can reload if a PC is completely destroyed, the game does not feature a mercenary system to replace lost characters.

I can reload if the party gets wiped, this is not an ironman LP.

The Party:

Baron Bloodthirster - CE Human Blackguard
pnnUq6Nnp

Balrog the Bastard - CN Half-Orc Barbarian
pot9kARVp

Azrial Lightstar - LG Half-Elf Priest of Lathlander
pmtZJCISp

Ophelia Ravensong. - NE Half-Elf Skald
potUfyyIp

Helga The Red - CE Half-Orc Cleric / Thief
pmxc8eZLp

Seth The Strange - CE Human Necromancer
pnBC6g6Kp

The Let's Play:

DM Wyvern Plays Icewind Dale 2.5 EE Let's Play - Episode 1

Last edited:

dmwyvern

Literate
Hail Codexians.

Episode 2 of my Icewind Dale Enhanced Edition 2.5 LP is out!

In this episode, I hunt down a lost caravan that never reached Easthaven...

LeRjjS.png

Check it out here:

Last edited:

dmwyvern

Literate
this hive of scum and RPG villainy
prefers written lps.

I can see that! That's not my style when it comes to LPs though. At least it will be something different for people on this section of the forum that might be looking for video LPs.

And it shoulds lead to VERY good times with XCOM: UFO Defense when I get around to that LP. ^_^

dmwyvern

Literate
Hail Codexians.

Episode 3 of my Icewind Dale Enhanced Edition 2.5 LP is out!

In this episode, the party survives an avalanche and fights through hordes of goblins to reach Kuldahar and safety.

Check it out here:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom