Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Do we need a new moderator for GD?

Do we need a new mod for GD?

• Yes, to replace Kingcomrade

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, to replace Defjam101

• Yes, to replace Jarlfrank

• We need more than just 1 new mod

• No, things are fine as it is

• Total voters

Barrow_Bug

Cipher
Mikayel said:
KC is pretty much gone, I see no reason to entrust him with what is basically a custodial duty if he's not around. Give it to Trash, because despite his LIBRULTIY he is actually a pretty coherent and objective person.

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
I know kc said that Trash was a shitty mod and didn't really do his job. I guess there's no way to know what's going on behind the scenes.

MetalCraze

Arcane
So why are you crying about GD?

Did the average IQ of it barely rose above 50 and it caused such butthurt?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I will make everybody mod, then GD will be self-moderating.

Murk

Arcane
Dicksmoker said:
I know kc said that Trash was a shitty mod and didn't really do his job. I guess there's no way to know what's going on behind the scenes.[/quote

Sure, but he also flooded pictures of 40k on a regular basis and had like the highest post count ever (or second or third at least). Trash lost his mod status for not showing up at the beatdown spot to not beat up Sheek, but eh.

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
What I'm saying is: will reinstating Trash have any noticeable effect? If what kc said is true?

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Nah, I lost mod status for being stupid enough to actually wanting to go and beat up Sheek. Same reason why I will never be reinstated. Can't say I disagree. Sorry kids.

Gay-Lussac

Arcane
Candidates so far are Trash, Freelance Henchman (assuming he's up for it) and The BUMFACE (admiral Jimbob on heavy sedatives).

While I'm here are you considering doing something about this DU or are things going to stay the same?

DriacKin

Arbiter
Lavoisier said:
Candidates so far are Trash, Freelance Henchman (assuming he's up for it) and The BUMFACE (admiral Jimbob on heavy sedatives).

While I'm here are you considering doing something about this DU or are things going to stay the same?

Don't forget The inane one.

He's also got a good image.

i3.jpg

Gay-Lussac

Arcane
DriacKin said:
Lavoisier said:

Don't forget The inane one.

I'm scared that if I include him in a poll he might actually win

Murk

Arcane
Dicksmoker said:
What I'm saying is: will reinstating Trash have any noticeable effect? If what kc said is true?

That would depend on how much you're willing to trust KC's words.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom