Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Do you guys remember this game?

Repressed Homosexual
I remember it was made by a Christian developer, who was once in an article about making an iPad app for a larger crowd but failing to make any money. He then decided to make his dream game.

There was a trailer of this dream game posted on the Codex and the developer posted in the thread about this game too, but that was years ago and I never heard anything about it since. You had an adventurer and I think the game had multiple choices, kind of a little bit like King of the Dragon pass.

Anyone remembers what I'm talking about and can find the thread in question so I can see if this game has had any updates since?

Codex Year of the Donut

Citizen

... Let his game be feature complete and his code be optimised and well-documented, amen.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom