Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Down the rabbit-hole, and into... Decadence-land? (NSFW)

Falksi

Arcane
Superb stuff. A classic tale if ever there was one.

Sign me up for the sequel

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

shywn

Savant
w4tixA3.png

shywn

Savant
w4tixA3.png

».................»
rOYutq9.gif

»What's wrong, Angie...?»

»Mangie-chan, we're having a tea party here at long last! You need to relax!»

»I know what helps! An enema! Cleanses both the head and the body!»

»I don't think that's what she's... (This is why we don't care to be with you...)»

»What is wrong with the world?!»
LBRbF9N.gif

»Manpi's head is all empty! She can't understand these complex things!»

»A--Angie... What now, all of a sudden...? Did you... read the newspaper, maybe? Are you sure you didn't get a fever from all that thinking?»
bb1ZDWc.gif

»Ruby! Are you trying to make fun of me?»

».................»

»What? Why are you so silent all of a sudden?»
rOYutq9.gif

»Listen, Ruby. You only need to read the headlines and the funny pages! The rest is just stuffing and flavour!»

»W--What's that supposed to mean...? (It makes no sense...)»

»That's right! The headlines are everything in a newspaper! With enema syringes, all you need to do is look at them and you can already imagine the rest! Newspapers and enema syringes are the same!»

»I--I don't really get it... but... I think Angie's angry at the society?»
nnUnU8q.gif

»Erm... There's been lots of infuriating things on the news recently... what to do about the pretty-face US base at Okinawa... the pretty-face housing-loan corporations defaulting on their debts...»
cCoxW4h.gif

»And in Decadence-land, we've had so many new enema users that the price for solution is through the roof! The black market for smuggled enemas is a big problem!»

»That's right, anndd... The battery of Manpi's vibrator goes flat right away... leaving Manpi all unhappy!»

»Aaaagh! I'm not angry about any of those things! It's something much much more important!»
LBRbF9N.gif

»Err... So, what are you angry about then?»

»Heyaaaap! It must be the enemas then!»
JjqppM0.gif

»Aaaaaaaghhhh! None of our users have mailed us a drawing of me yet!»

»There's something really super-off here!»

»But, well... 'Angie in Decadence-land' is still yet to be released (hatsubaizen)... So it's to be expected, really...?»

»Sexual desires before reaching heat (hatsujouzen)! Humans are alone amongst all animals in that wonderful perversion!»

»What gibberish are you spouting now!? Look! How are you going to explain this!?»
rOYutq9.gif

wd0LTm2.png

»An anonymous user from Fukuoka prefecture. Thank you for drawing me this pretty! It made me very, very happy!»
LJHSlHP.gif

»................»

»T--This is... (Ahahah...) Remember, we had quite a bit of exposure in magazines and such before the release date... So...»
bb1ZDWc.gif

»Kyahhahhaa! Angie-chan and Ruby-chan, I didn't know you liked to expose yourselves!»

»It feels wonderful to be watched indeed!»

»E--Err... I didn't mean...»
nnUnU8q.gif

»That's right! Outdoor enemas are an art form! Avant-garde! Humans engaging with natural objects -- a radical proclamation!»

»Angie-chan, Ruby-chan! Let's put a special vibrator down there all three of us sometime, and go do the shaky-shaky dance at the castle halls!»
7L3d5PV.gif

»You'll get a front-page article in the Decadence Times!»

»Let's ignore these guys! My brain is getting all gooey from dealing with them!»
LBRbF9N.gif

»E--Erm... Let's go on to the next letter then.»

Kb7mnEA.png

»Tsuzuki Ayano-san from Osaka prefecture. Thank you very much for this very pretty drawing of me! Eheh!»
LJHSlHP.gif

»What are you saying 'eheh' for!? This is pissing me off majorly!»

»Oh nooo! Angie! Don't puww my cheek! It huwts it huwts it huwts!»
jnRjvMO.gif

*giggle*

»Tsuzuki Ayano-chan is the one who does illustrations for the Bishoujo Soft Daikenkyuu, right?»

»What a fountain of information you always are! But I think the Daikenkyuu stopped publication already!»

»Really...? The world of magazines sure is tough... Maybe she could come draw for PIL?»

»Heyaaap! And right now, you get a free enema with it!»

»A--Ah... I'm sorry, Tsuzuki-san... A--Anyway... The picture was really pretty... I'm very happy about it... Please mail us more!»

w4tixA3.png

»Khh! Why are they all drawings of you!? Don't they see how charming I am?»
LBRbF9N.gif

»I have a nice body, am pretty and have class, while Ruby has the body of a kid and looks of Himawari 11-gou! It's obvious who's the looker here!»

Himawari 11-gou is probably slang for a very young girl. Every web hit seems to lead either to a weather satellite or to a 2013 junior idol video... Someone enlighten me here.

»W--Well... I'm... more ladylike... mild-mannered... sweet... and I have glasses... And I'm always getting teased too... Maybe that's it...?»
3G8AJxh.gif

».............»
YXFopBW.gif

»................»
3G8AJxh.gif

»...................»
rOYutq9.gif

»......................»
bb1ZDWc.gif

»Kyahhahhaa! Let's leave these two alone in their world of silence! I'll go onto the next letter!»

»A-hyuck-hyuck-hyuck-hyuck! Indeed! What a splendid idea!»

»D--Don't! I'll read itttt!»
jnRjvMO.gif

»Why? We could just let them go ahead? It'd be easy for us...»

»Well... If we let these two do it... I think our users would just end up getting enemas...»

»Well, it wouldn't bother me... Ah well! Ruby, go on and read the letter!»
GqdkSrx.gif

»We have a regular correspondent here. A letter from S-san from Kawasaki.»

»If he's a regular correspondent, there's no need to hide his name! Suzuki Isao from Kawasaki. That idiot who fell off his bike, right?»

»A--Angie... Please don't call our users idiots...»
nnUnU8q.gif

»Don't worry about that! Just read the letter!»

»Y--Yeah... 'I'm the one who fell off his bike early this Spring... Ahh... It was rough back then...'»
bb1ZDWc.gif

»'I was putting my lunches at the staff cafeteria on the tab, and had cup noodles every other day...'»

»What bliss it must be to be working at a firm with a tab! You need to work hard so that you never get made redundant!»

»..............»
nnUnU8q.gif

»'And then, I had to live eating peanuts for ten days. After that life was uneventful, but at the end of August, I got into a quarrel with a car.'»

»'My right ankle got jammed in there, and I'll be visiting the hospital some more... I might have to play your next game on the hospital bed...'»

»Huh... That must be tough... Please get well soon!»

»But, well, doesn't a hospital have its own pleasures too?»

»Enemas, of course! Hospitals remind me of enemas! Enemas remind me of hospitals! The joy of living comes from enemas!»

»N--Next we have... Thoughts on 'Gakuen Sodom', from Shimizu Kenji-san of Ishikawa prefecture, another of our regular correspondents.»

A game where a madman with a shotgun invades a school and makes the students do naughty things. You play the teacher. Yes, you can die in that game.

»He's the one who complained about the pricing of these extra disks, right? If he has the time to do that, he could do something useful, like help me with my homework.»
LBRbF9N.gif

»What are you saying? You're always just copying mine, aren't you?»

»Ugh... Please go on reading!»

»'Ayano getting ganged up on and getting a knife thrust riight there... Her expression was sooo good.'»

»'Student council president Tsubaki, hands tied behind her back, a pencil inserted... Ehehe, she's trembling with fear...'»

»Are you sure this guy is safe?»
GqdkSrx.gif

»The fault lies on the studios that make these risque games! You shouldn't make jokes that amount to digging your own grave!»

»'Miyuki is my favourite. This is all I have to say. People getting fired up on my favourite are scum.'»

»Ahhahhahhaa! You can get fired up on Ruby this time then!»

»Shimizu-san also penned thoughts about these extra disks, and of many other things too.»

»Thank you very much!»
3G8AJxh.gif

»You don't have to thank him! Erm... Next up is... Let's try this one! Shamoto Takaaki from Yamanashi prefecture!»

»'Once in a while, a thought crosses my mind. Fans of S&M are the only ones who should be playing PIL's games.'»

»That's not true at all! They also teach S&M to people who aren't S&M fans! Ruby, you learnt a lot here, didn't you?»

»N--No, I... erm, well, yes, I did...»
nnUnU8q.gif

»They teach enemas! We should make an enema simulator! A game that ranks the player on the ingredients of the enema, and the lustre and firmness of the output!»

»Shut up! Next one! Next one!»
LBRbF9N.gif

»We have another one on Gakuen Sodom. A letter from Sada Akira-san from Shinjuku.»

»'The message at the end was something you should not forget.'»

»'»Live! Go on living!» It is a good message.'»

»'I fear I may be making too much out of this, but I felt that the hidden theme in this work was...'»

»'...actually summarised by those words.'»

»I think so too! No matter what bad things happen, people must keep on living!»

»That's right! Ruby, you go on living too!»

»Enemas are a joy you can only enjoy if you live! An act that makes you feel that ecstasy of being alive, that moment you become one with yourself!»
JjqppM0.gif

»The joy of giving! The joy of receiving!»

»Aaaaaaaaagh! Shut up! You freak of a rabbit!»
rOYutq9.gif

»Kyahhahaa! It feels so good just to be alive!»

»Ermm... Thank you very much, Sada-san, for these kind words, and everything else you wrote for us.»
3G8AJxh.gif

»And, next...»

»Oh! I know this one! Nakajima-san from Gifu, who likes little girls!»

»Thank you for the two (!) long, passionate letters you wrote! Ehehe... Did you like Ruby's tiny breasts?»
YXFopBW.gif

»'Tiny breasts'... Angie, now...»

»Ahhahhahaa! Sorry! I meant super-tiny breasts!»
GqdkSrx.gif

»...................»
cCoxW4h.gif

»In any case, since you like little girls, I'll give you a pen name as a present. Please use it when you write us the next time!»

»Lolie Nakajima! You are Lolie Nakajima from now on! Understood?»

»Angie... I think we might get razor blades in the mail now...»
nnUnU8q.gif

»I don't care! Sugita's the one who's in charge of opening letters and taking complaints by phone!»

»W--We wish you well, Sugita-san...»

»Ehehehehe! Let's see the next one!»

»Let's see... Nakajima-san from Aichi prefecture... There are a lot of people called Nakajima, it seems... He mostly wrote of 'Angie in Decadence-land'.»

»If he's cool like Nakajima Satoru, I'll be real happy!»

F1 driver.

»'I want to play it to see how perverted it'll be...'»

»Well, Ruby at least turned out to be a complete p-e-r-v-e-r-t, right?»

»D--Didn't you too, Angie...? Y--You drank pee and... made others drink it too... a--and didn't you feed others your poop too!?»
nnUnU8q.gif

»If everybody's a pervert, there's no such thing as a pervert any more! Nay, every single pervert here has a valued and well-deserved place of his own in this world!»

»B--But, but, but... A pervert's a pervert after all... whether they number a hundred, or a thousand, they're still perverts...»

»Kyahahahaa! Pervert! Pervert! Pervert!»

»When the perverts (hentai) come in formation (hentai), it's going to be tough (taihen)!»

»................»
TkmMRjz.gif

»...................»
nnUnU8q.gif

».........................»

»Kyahhahhahaa! The audience dropped dead with laughter! Well done, Manpi!»

»A--Anyway... Thank you, all of you, for the many passionate letters you sent us!»

»We couldn't go through them all here now, but I hear the staff had fun reading them.»

»We'll be waiting for your thoughts on 'Angie in Decadence-land', so go ahead and write us!»
LJHSlHP.gif

»I'll be expecting fan letters! You don't need to send any to Ruby!»

»A--And next we have these wonderful drawings you sent us for New Year's...»

»This one is good! Iwaichi Takashi from Matsuyama! Roaringly funny!»
GqdkSrx.gif

»T--That one's not really...»

»It's problematic on copyright grounds... Copyright is something to abide by! Illegal copies are not allowed!»

»Why!? M**mins or Sn*fkin are real pretty, right?»
rOYutq9.gif

»Kyahahaa! The Hattıfattǝnǝrs are wonderful!»

»Y--You mustn't! The foreigners are particularly fussy about it!»
nnUnU8q.gif

»All right, all right...»

*grumble*

»Let's go through these anyway!»

s18wB35.png

»First we have a New Year's card from Nishimura-san from Hyôgo prefecture.»

»What's this? Whose picture is this supposed to be?»
LBRbF9N.gif

»I think it's Ayano from Gakuen Sodom... She's got long black hair...»

»Don't draw pictures we can't figure out!»

»A--Angie... Don't say that... S--She looks lovely in her kimono... Thank you for the pretty New Year's card!»
nnUnU8q.gif

»Bah! Ruby, you always try to butter up people!»

IKLxPHm.png

»E--Erm... Next we have this picture of Marino-chan from SEEK, sent by Miyaji-san from Kanagawa.»

»Ahhahhahhahhaaa!»
GqdkSrx.gif

»W--What's so funny, Angie?»

»'Yuuhigaoka Gakuen.' 'Teacher, don't stop, please!' 'Teacher loves all of you!'»
YXFopBW.gif

»That's what's scribbled in the corner! He doesn't sound like he's right in the head!»
GqdkSrx.gif

»I--I don't think you can see the text in the scanned picture...»

»It doesn't matter! As long as I got a laugh out of it!»

»M--Miyaji-san, we're sorry... We're hoping you'll send us more of your weird drawings...»

myAWkLl.png

»Next we have another of Marino-chan from SEEK. A New Year's card from Kumakiri-san from Aichi prefecture.»

»Marino-chan is popular indeed! SEEK was a big craze in Decadence-land too!»

»Hmph! This will be the start of my era!»
LBRbF9N.gif

»I'll be waiting for drawings of Manpi! The era is Manpi's! Please send drawings of Manpi!»

ADP9kyA.png

»Next we have two from Kanai-san of Saitama prefecture. A Christmas card and a New Year's card. Both are of Saki-san from SEEK.»

»Why would anyone like her unless you're some kind of super masochist?»
YXFopBW.gif

»I--I don't think that's the only reason... Saki-san's past was one of the saddest in the game, actually, and...»

»Who cares about the past!? You need to live for the future, or there's no point to it!»
LBRbF9N.gif

»Men do feel a strange attraction to women burdened with a dark past, you know?»

»Manpi's past is really dark too! A tale of chrysanthemums and tears, anal and tears!»

(She's misquoting an expression.)

»I--I don't care for that! You can keep it to yourself! Ruby, introduce the next drawing!»
TkmMRjz.gif

t5PG5hg.png

»A comic from Kanaya-san of Nerima, Tokyo. Marino-chan is so pretty...»

»Bah... Marino again... She kind of pisses me off...»
rOYutq9.gif

»I see Kanaya-san likes Virtua 2 and SEEK.»

»Is this 'Virtua 2' the game about the sex chat line?»
TkmMRjz.gif

»It's not! That's Virtua Ca--»

»Noooooooooooo! Don'tdon'tdon'tdon'tdooooonnnnnnnn'''t!!!»
jnRjvMO.gif

»What's wrong, Ruby?»

*pant pant*

»The studio that made Virtua Ca--... Their name is a taboo here at PIL.»

»Hmmh... This industry is so stupid. Really nonsensical!»

»E--Ehm... Thank you, everyone, for your many New Year's cards! The whole staff were pleased to receive them!»
nnUnU8q.gif

»Aaagh! You're trying to butter up people again!»

»S--So, then... Last we have this drawing...»
bb1ZDWc.gif

eNkJJ4R.png

»A drawing of Angie and Ruby, by Shirasato-san from Shizuoka prefecture!»
3G8AJxh.gif

»...................»
YXFopBW.gif

»W--What's wrong, Angie...? This drawing was of you and of the newest work too... So I saved it last...»

»It doesn't look like me!»
rOYutq9.gif

»Ruby's looks just fine, but the drawing of me doesn't resemble me at all!»
94MirPD.gif

»W--Well... Shirasato-san also apologised for that... that he couldn't draw the other one well...»
nnUnU8q.gif

»'The other one'!? Am I some sort of sidekick to you!?»

»W--Well, that's... erm... He did send other drawings too... And wrote thoughts about the extra disk, and...»

»Aaaaaaaagh! Don't try to change the subject!»

»Kyaaaaaaaahhhh! Shirasato-saaaan! H--Help meeeee!»
jnRjvMO.gif

*patter patter patter*

*thump thump thump thump*

»Ohhh? Where did those two go?»
7L3d5PV.gif

»A-hyuck-hyuck-hyuck! Finally, just the two of us!»

*giggle*

»Shall we do the enema now?»

»A-hyuck-hyuck-hyuck! See, I have a 1-litre enema syringe right here!»

»Oh, my! Skappie-chan, you're always so well prepared!»

»A gentleman must always be!»

»Aaaaannnhh! Hurry up! Come, come, come! Do it noooow!»

»A-hyuck-hyuck-hyuck-hyuck! And to conclude this, we have the solution to the face factory puzzle seen in the previous extra disk.»

»Oh nooo! Not now! Put it in quick! Splash it inside me!»

»The clue given was, 'E', 'U', 'A', 'D', '-', 'K'.»

»Aaaannnh! I can't wait any longer! I'll do the enema myself!»

»If you arrange these in the correct order... You get 'UEDA-K'. That's right! The correct answer was Ueda K from our graphics division!»

»Ahaaaahhh... Manpi... is so full now...»

»Afhn, afhnn...»

»Ahhh...»

»This is blisssss......»

The end.

Last edited:

shywn

Savant
Well...

I went through the updates to replace the animated gifs with newly made ones (as the early ones were a bit poor in quality), fixed two translation errors I happened to spot... made the early updates slightly more consistent with the later style... adjusted the wording of a handful of lines here and there... I think that's about it?

I hope I didn't accidentally nuke any updates during the mass editing process.

If any of you have any complaints about it, you may take them to this bloke. With the sexily swaying hips.

tl;dr: The thread's better than ever.

Also, archived thread: page 1 page 2 page 3 page 4 page 5 page 6 page 7 page 8 page 9 page 10

p.s. I keep thinking that this thread could easily be adapted into a radio drama...
Does the codex have enough voice actor and actress talent for that?

Last edited:

shywn

Savant
i5sasxN.png

»Miaoooow! I'm Mewmew the masochist cat! Please torrment my bum! Torrment it! Rub its hole pleeeaaaaseee!»

»Angie... What are we going to do?»
nnUnU8q.gif

Choice: Torment her / Run away

»Miaoww! I'm so happy mew! Please hurry and rub my bumhole mew!»

»Angie... How are we going to torment her?»

Choice: Use an item / Use fingers
Choice: Anal vibrator / Vibrator / Enema syringe

»Miaoowwww! Mewmew doesn't like scatology much, mew...»

»Oh no, no, no! Don't be picky when you're getting bullied!»
rOYutq9.gif

»I don't like it much either...»

k8m0YqX.png

»Now, pervert masochist cat! Today you'll get a lot of enema! If you're happy, shake your tail!»

»M--M--M--Mew...»
MyGwCpv.gif

»What's wrong? Are you unhappy about my enema? I'm doing this for you, yet you are unhappy?»

»Mew... mew... I'm not unhappy...»

»Very well! I thought I'd let you go with a 300cc enema, but I'll double it to 600cc!»

»Mewww...»

LGkT1UX.png

*insert* *thrruuusssttttt*

»Miaowww! Miaoww! Y--You're too rough mew!»

*plop*

»Not yet! There's still more to come!»

Syringe removed.

»Miaowww... I--It won't fit any more, mew...»

*insert* *thrruuusstttt*

»Miaowww! Miaowwww! M--My insides are all full, mew...»

»Hmph! What are you saying! Your bum should fit 1 whole litre easily!»
YXFopBW.gif

*plop*

»But, I'll be letting you go with this little!»

Syringe removed again.

»Mew... T--Thank you very much, mew...»

»In exchange! You can't let any leak until Ruby says so, all right?»

*chuckle*

»Are you in pain? Does the enema hurt? Ah, but you must hold it in!»
bb1ZDWc.gif

»Mew... I can't hold it in... P--Please let me let it out already, mew...»

»Oh no! You can't let it leak until I say so!»

»Miaowww! P--Please! Mewmew has such a loose bumhole that she can't keep enemas in, mew!»

*chuckle*

»My, what a shameful bumhole you have indeed! In that case, why not beg me?»

»Mew... Ruby-sama... please... Please let me... Let me p**p, mew...»

»Ohohohhohoo! Very well! Let's see you p**p it all out!»

»M--Mum... It's not my fault... That your daughter turned out this way...»
0qWI2h3.gif

yNJG602.png

*splash* *splassh* *splashsplashhh*

»It stinks! What on earth have you eaten to have a stinky p**p like this!»

»Mew... I--I'm sorry... Mewmew only has stinky p**p... She's such a wretched, hopeless cat, mew...»

»Don't you apologise to me now! Next time, you better be letting out p**p that doesn't smell!»

»Ruby... Isn't that impossible...? But, well... You've become pretty good at this thing, haven't you?»

»N--Not really... I--I--I'm not really saying these things because I mean it... It's just for this one kitty... Ah... Erm...»

»Ah, forget that I asked!»
0qWI2h3.gif

Angie gained 73 experience points!
Ruby gained 55 experience points!
Angie lost 17 strength!
Ruby lost 8 strength!

shywn

Savant
Just FYI, there's a full rip of the game's sound track over at VGMrips available now, composed by the ever excellent company called MUSE.

1. PIL Presents
studio logo​
2. Tumbling Life
very first track, played in the intro​
3. Sweet Sugar Hearts
end credits​
4. Little A & R
played at Maria Q's​
5. Street Fighting Girls
first dungeon in the northeast​
6. Jang-Jang-Jang
forgot, possibly Tower of Cock​
7. Queen Morphine
played at the Queen's courtyard scenes, as well as a bit in the intro​
8. Sex Driver
enemy music, probably Mario & Luigi​
9. Beast of Decadence
enemy music, probably Golden Muscle​
10. Brain Tears
dungeon on Isle Semen (good music)
11. Paint You Black
enemy music​
12. Taste of Leather
Onizou/Oniroku/Onihachi enemy music I think?​
13. Hot Snap
main menu​
14. Run Angie Run
used in the intro​
15. Fanfare for the Dec. Man
played whenever an enemy encounter ends (when you get experience)​
16. Walking to a Go-Go
played at the world map​
17. Shatter
played whenever an enemy encounter happens​

May have some Rolling Stones influences.

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
MUSE was a company? Majority of their music is in games from Fairytale/Cocktail Soft which belonged to the same parent company anyway.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom