Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age achievements list!

Hümmelgümpf

Arbiter
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game ... ievements/
First Knight
Experienced the thrill of romance with Alistair

Witch Gone Wild
Experienced the thrill of romance with Morrigan

Easy Lover
Experienced the thrill of romance with Zevran

Wine, Woman, and Song
Experienced the thrill of romance with Leliana

Hopelessly Romantic
Across all playthroughs, experienced all possible romances
Know your audience etc.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Gragt said:
Sex cards may be juvenile but at least they are honest and to the point.

And at least they look good, which can't be said from the goofy 3D softcore campfire sex scene.

TNO

Augur
Can DA actually decline any further? It's like they've done the impossible and reached the absolute zero of altitude and elevation.

TNO said:
Can DA actually decline any further? It's like they've done the impossible and reached the absolute zero of altitude and elevation.

Rhetorical question, I know, but: Fallout 3.

They could at least change the flavor text :?

it's like they aren't even trying, just ctrl c + ctrl v + name of character :?

:? :? :? :?

also, across al playthroughs. They're assuming the add kids will play it multiple times

So, consolefags who eat Disgaea for breakfast laugh about achievements in DA

Posting in bizzaro thread

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Haba said:
Nethack had an achievement for avoiding sex...

Exactly. Where's the achievement for abstinence?

Also, in before Gay Romance Achievement.

What is the fascination that Bioware has with 'romances'? Does this really add to a good RPG experience? The ironic thing is, it wouldn't surprise me if some of the deeper (hurr) storyline in DA were associated with this romance shit, as opposed to its main or side quests - you know, the parts where you're a medieval hero, you kill the evil Foozle, rescue the land, etc.

The public loves romances. Bio is just giving customers what they want

likewise, the reason for there always being some Carth Onasi guy is that fangrrls love this archetype, so don't expect Carth to go away anytime soon

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Well, I don't know, in neither of Bioware's games that I played have I encountered a romance. Which is somehow surprising since everybody and their dog knows about them.
No idea how it happened. Maybe I encountered them but I couldn't recognize them as romances, maybe playing Bioware games reduces sexual desire, maybe the characters were too boring to actually want to talk to them. Maybe...

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I never encountered any romances in the BG and NWN games either. I was vaguely aware that they were there, that they could be "activated", but I do not turn to fantasy role-playing games to fulfill my social and romantic desires. Even when I was young, the last thing I would think about when playing Wizardry or Bard's Tale or Dungeons and Dragons is "I wonder how Imoen feels about my fighter?"

Not these emo kids, though; so unstable and so detrimental to the robust nature of what fantasy gaming used to be about.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
You just need to avoid any contact with womyn NPCs
16htbi1.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom