Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Preview Dragon Age Creature Update: The High Dragon

BearBomber

Scholar
According to polish fantasy book Pan Lodowego Ogrodu laws of physic don't allow dragons to fly.

Rhalle

Magister
sheek said:
Their website is just awful.

It really is.

It was hideous before, but now that it's trying to attract the tards it's even worse, something I didn't think was possible.

kris

Arcane
Spectacle said:
We can do better than cats!:

They say that multi-headed dicks once ruled the floors of Thedas. The greatest of these were the Old Golds, beings thought to have tricked mankind into turning away from the Maker, and who were imprisoned beneath the earth for their deceit. Their children were the winged dicks worshipped by the magisters of the Tevinter Imperium; images of multi-headed dicks adorned every statue across the land. In more recent ages, Nevarran multi-headed dick hunters supposedly brought the species to extinction, harvesting them for their boners, which absorb enchantment like no known metal. But at the end of the Blessed Age, a high multi-headed dick emerged in the Frostbacks and began a rampage through the highlands. The next Age was named in its honor. Because a high multi-headed dick only begins a rampage when it is ready to spread a new batch of seed, that sighting will certainly not be the last.

It is all in the details.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"i'm waiting for you to troll the dark sun thread and get ripped apart"

Keep waiting. I liek DS, I just find it overrated, and there's nothing really specail about its dragons.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom