Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age E3 trailer

piydek

Cipher
Ok, please do make your next post under my username.

p.s. i still have my amiga hooked up and play SWOS regularly with my homies. I do know what i'm talking about.

piydek

Cipher
Major_Boobage said:
Amiga. hahaha you are living in the past my friend.

The fifa games are good games.

Did i unexpectedly log into my bethesda forum account? Erm, no, it says rpgcodex in my address bar.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"Come on...seriously? EA being awesome? What games have they actually made THEMSELVES that are classics? Not games they've published - games they've made."

Their sports games are the best ever. NHL 08, and NHL09 are fuckin' awesome. MVP 2005 is easily the best baseball game ever. Maddens eries, despite some slumps, have rocked.

EA = THA awesome.

Jaime Lannister

Arbiter
EA Sports hasn't made a single good game since 2005 as far as I'm concerned since I don't give a fuck about hockey.

Texas Red

Whiner
They actually had some shit rock or metal or whatever the fuck song play there? Was that for real? I was more or less positive towards DA but that idiotic music made Biowhore lose -20 influence with me.

EDIT: Has anyone browsed through the comments of the masses for this trailer? What was the general attitude?

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"EA Sports hasn't made a single good game since 2005 as far as I'm concerned since I don't give a fuck about hockey."

u r dum

":Canadian stereotype:"

:D You got me. :D

P.S. NFL > CFL

Silellak

Cipher
Volourn said:
"Come on...seriously? EA being awesome? What games have they actually made THEMSELVES that are classics? Not games they've published - games they've made."

Their sports games are the best ever. NHL 08, and NHL09 are fuckin' awesome. MVP 2005 is easily the best baseball game ever. Maddens eries, despite some slumps, have rocked.

EA = THA awesome.

Fair enough. Anything in a genre I give a shit about? Read: Not sports.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom