Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Preview Dragon Age II Preview and New Screenshots

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
KalosKagathos said:
Cassandra : The Inquisitor has a burning interest in doing the hero, Hawkes.
Fixed.

The german version reads more like:
Cassandra : The Inquisitor has a burning interest in the heroic deeds of Hawke.

Which basically means... what you said.

random_encounter

Educated
Clockwork Knight said:
I thought she had been killed off for good. Seemed to me she only went throught the bother of raising kids so she would have a body to take over, and couldn't just grab the first one she sees after dying.
I double checked a save to be sure, but talking with Morrigan after asking her what she'll do now that Flemeth is dead revealed that she was preparing to defend herself.

She said Flemeth would eventually return and when she does, she will use what she learns to kill Flemeth again in whatever body she inhabits next.

Gosling

Liturgist
random_encounter said:
Clockwork Knight said:
I thought she had been killed off for good. Seemed to me she only went throught the bother of raising kids so she would have a body to take over, and couldn't just grab the first one she sees after dying.
I double checked a save to be sure, but talking with Morrigan after asking her what she'll do now that Flemeth is dead revealed that she was preparing to defend herself.

She said Flemeth would eventually return and when she does, she will use what she learns to kill Flemeth again in whatever body she inhabits next.

Flemeth could have entered and possessed Morrigan's body after being killed and then pretended to be Morrigan all along till the end of the game to see the resolution of the conflict with the archdemon and get impregnated by the main character (or Alastair) to bear a new child whose body she could later inhabit thus continuing her cycle of rebirths and enhancing her power by the archdemon's essence.
I know it doesn't make sense but with Bio's love of plot twists anything is possible.

DA_O___Morrigan__s_Bra_Mystery_by_UrbanZebra.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom