Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age: Inquisition Pre-Release Thread

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
We can only put our good faith in Bioware's great experience to find fitting endings for trilogies.

Like an exhaust gas hose?

Wirdschowerdn

Ph.D. in World Saving
Patron
Gotta grant one thing to Bioware, and that is that despite only half the development time for DA2, it still turned out to be better than Mass Derp 3. Now, with Frostbite 2 and a decent development time, chances are DA3 *could* become a playable game. That is, if they also skip romances altogether and kick out Hamburger Herpler.

catfood

AGAIN
They could not pick a more terrible time to announce this if they tried. Who cares now Eternity has been announced?
Average Biodrone: Hey this Project Eternity sounds nice liek Baulders Gate. I hope it has transsex romances ^__^ think Im gonna pledge $280 for teh deluxe version.

Bioware: New Fag Age 3 announced, get it while it's hot!

Average Biodrone: HOLY SHIT NEW FAG AGE ANNOUNCED gonna cancel mah $280 PE pledge for the Limited Enhanced Director's Cut Deluxe Dragon Age 3 edition. ^__^

That is, if they also skip romances altogether

bro thats not gonna happen:roll: one of the very first threads on bsn about da3 was about female/female romance and some other bullshit. i do believe that after disasters that me3 and da2 were bioware could/should/must finaly get their shit together and with new engine and 3 years development(not fucking 15 months) they could release at least decent(i did have fun with da:origins:oops: ) crpg but not with that fandom full of retards.
and with /v fucking with their community survey...:troll: expect transgender romances...

That is, if they also skip romances altogether and kick out Hamburger Herpler.

If Bio's romances resembled relationships between actual humans I'd be a-ok with them. But they are like something out of a fanfic. I've read hentai with better writing.

- Hello, HERO/ HEROINE

- Hello, friend

- I have trust issues

- Don't fight it

- Why do you make me feel this way, HERO/ HEROINE? Love is scary

- You shouldn't feel like that

- Oh, HERO / HEROINE!

www-free-smiley-faces-de_puke-smiley_smilie-kotzen_01_600x6001.gif

Disgruntled

Savant
Funny how they hurt their own sales retroactively.
Before DA2 came out, i had half a mind to buy the original. After seeing the mess they did with the sequel i am totally turned the idea of even trying.
Same goes for Mass Effect. Before 2 and 3 were released it was talked about as a decent sci-fi rpg. Now the whole trilogy is widely regarded as a glorified dating simulator.

As of now i dont think ive touched a single modern Bioware game, yet gain hours of enjoyment through the mock comedy they produce.

Psquit

Arcane
Gears of age 3: Inqusition

Blood mage: commander hawke being mage is hard! i haz no freedom!!

Hawke: mom die cause necromancers are pervs! u evil, end of rine!.

Blood mage: i can make good deeds summoning demons u no stop meh

Hawke: NO!, rage.

epic button smashing combat with console pc deep FRY combat strategy

gay sex with darkspawn!. NO fuck that! ogre sex! and golems!

PREORDER NOW FOR Disc Locked Day One DLC dlc with nude pictures of morrigan

:avatard:: Mountain dew!, Penny arcade!, cultural references, Best game of the year!!.

can we please blow up the earth already?

Psquit

Arcane
25. Do you have friends that you only socialize with over the BioWare Social Network?

:lol:

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I've read that bioware's mothership will not produce new games that don't have a 'social' component.

Get ready for the dragoning.

Captain Shrek

25. Do you have friends that you only socialize with over the BioWare Social Network?

:lol:
The worst part, you missed.

There is NOT A SINGLE QUESTION ABOUT GAMES THEMSELVES.

You'd think Bioware is social site designers.

Does anyone still care about this beyond the fanboys and those only interested in pursuing poorly-written digital relationships and seeing their own sexuality politics by way of fetish regurgitated at them? Origins had a ton of problems, but DA2 was one of the worst fucking things ever. The skies darkened, and all children were stillborn in theh our of its release.

Excluding the above exceptions, most gamers have written off the franchise, even those who valiantly tried (and failed) to claim DA:O was a worthy successor to the CRPGs of old. I doubt a third installment is going to change any minds, given the quality of BioWare titles recently. (Their sales points are high and likely profitable, but given how expensive the games are to make, might fall beneath the standards of EA's money-whoring margin)

Psquit

Arcane
Dude they need to take this opportunity to ask what kind of games people play or enjoy playing.
" SKYRIM!!, CALL OF DUTY, PERSONA 3, FALLOUT 3, GUILD WARS 2!!!! " in a nutshell

ohWOW

Sucking on dicks and being proud of it
Dumbfuck Queued
You forgot about Minecrap.

Ion Prothon II

Liturgist
masseffect_01.jpg

Good night, cute princesses, your retarded faces shall be never forgotten.

At least one of them will maybe bring something good to the world, not sure if it's enough to atone for his sins.

www.gamasutra.com said:
As for Zeschuk, he's following his passion too, though one that's a little more grounded: his love of beer.

"The main project I will be working on is a web-based interview show called The Beer Diaries where I interview notable brewers and showcase their beers," he writes. "If things go well, I’ll work on other beer-related shows, apps and projects.

Ion Prothon II

Liturgist
I'd like to know what Muzyka has been drinking, when he made his far- reaching decisions for ME3 ending. To know what should be never touched :smug:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom