Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age - worth finishing?

TripJack

Hedonist
You should've just skimmed the LP

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
commie said:
The question shouldn't be "is it worth finishing?" but rather "How many times should I replay this gem?"
Six, obviously :smug:

waywardOne

Arcane
you've reached the brain damage threshold already. nothing more will be lost if you roll on a few more hours.

bloodlover

Arcane
lol at all the faggot haters but if you look @ RPG of the year 2009 poll, 40% voted Dragon Age: Origins. :smug:

PrettyDeadman

Nah. Just go to youtube and see the ending if youre interesting, it would help you to avoid shitty combat and you could still say youve finished the game because noone could prove youre lying.

kasmas

Educated
Most endings are just bad so i 'd say no
The final battle is far more boring than talking to a werewolf

Incarnate

Novice
I am currently working on a 4th playthrough. I enjoy this game. I think that it gets a little too much hate. It's not the best game ever, but it's not quite as stupid as some make it out to be. IMO of course.

bloodlover

Arcane
Incarnate said:
I am currently working on a 4th playthrough. I enjoy this game. I think that it gets a little too much hate. It's not the best game ever, but it's not quite as stupid as some make it out to be. IMO of course.

One year from now you will turn into a real codex-faggot and hate every single new RPG that comes out and will think that old school RPG's are the best :salute:

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
You know, this would be funny if it were DAO's only or even most serious plot hole.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom