Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dungeon Travelers: To Heart 2 in Another World

Justinian

Arcane
Developer
new weeb blobber released

I'm broke right now so I can't justify buying it but if anyone is interested and wants to give impressions i'd like to know if it's any good

Apparently it has nudity but that shouldn't keep it from being a good game, Sakura Dungeon was a lesbian rape simulator but it was also a pretty good game.

Zero CHAR

Novice
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
The game is good, but it's also extremely hard. I managed to beat it when it was first released on the Vita. The main game itself took me around 20 hours to complete, but the post-game content kept me playing for over 100 hours. It's worth noting that this game is actually a remake of a spinoff from a visual novel. It's strange that they decided to translate this game before the actual visual novel, especially since the VN already has a fan translation.

Suicidal

Arcane
Is this the game that was banned on steam previously or is it another one or is it a re-release of that one?

Elttharion

Learned
Is this the game that was banned on steam previously or is it another one or is it a re-release of that one?
This is the first game in the series. Steam banned Dungeon Travelers 2 and Dungeon Travelers 2-2. The 'To Heart 2' in the title is the name of the original visual novel, the blobbers are spin offs.

Suicidal

Arcane
This is the first game in the series. Steam banned Dungeon Travelers 2 and Dungeon Travelers 2-2. The 'To Heart 2' in the title is the name of the original visual novel, the blobbers are spin offs.
That's a pretty retarded naming scheme. 3 different games with the number 2 in the name. Shame the others are still banned. Heard the only store they're available at has some super jewish DRM.

Yuber

Novice
Dungeon Travelers 2 is one of the best games I played.
So sad that 2-2 never got localized :(

kaisergeddon

Liturgist
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
Well, no... because we're talking about a PC game here. I love the Vita as much as anyone, but it's 2024, man. We're not getting games for it anymore :negative:

AdamReith

Magister
Patron
Looked cool but had to refund it when I saw some samples of the hatchet job of a localisation. One more reason to start learning Japanese I guess.

Elttharion

Learned
Looked cool but had to refund it when I saw some samples of the hatchet job of a localisation. One more reason to start learning Japanese I guess.
Its published by shiranigger, of course the localization is terrible. Did you saw them playing or was it somewhere online? I would like to take a look at the problems too if you can link to were you saw them, thanks.

AdamReith

Magister
Patron
Its published by shiranigger, of course the localization is terrible. Did you saw them playing or was it somewhere online? I would like to take a look at the problems too if you can link to were you saw them, thanks.
Just a random post in steam community hub. I smelt poop so abandoned ship.

1000002652.jpg

Elttharion

Learned
Just a random post in steam community hub. I smelt poop so abandoned ship.

View attachment 46783
Chatgpt: "...Just because she's not around doesn't mean you should only play online games. Even if there are lots of girls, you're still just a lazy, middle-aged man with a good beard."

Deepl and yandex are similar, its cringe and I hate localizers like any sane man but this one isnt that far off from the original

AdamReith

Magister
Patron
I dunno, I wouldn't have a problem with chatgpt version but the in-game version seems needlessly hateful.

Not the vibe that I look for in a sexy dungeon delve.

Late Bloomer

Scholar
omfg does the gold steal skill ever work? :argh:

So far, a couple of the girls are a bit snippy/rude but nothing out of the ordinary for this type of game. I checked a couple other lines of sus dialogue but they panned out after throwing them through translation. Ill be on the lookout.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom