Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Anime E3 2013 June 10-13th

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Ed123, Jun 4, 2013.

1. DeepOcean Arcane

DeepOcean
    Angry joe may suffer from amateurish interview skills but I take honesty to Doritos professional any day of the week.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  2. Gurkog Erudite

Gurkog
    Project: Eternity
    Besides, Joe loves board games and the original XCOM over the the new one, so at least he can recognize that new glossy turds aren't better just because of sexy audio/video.

^ Top  
  3. Dexter Arcane

Dexter

:lol:

• Brofist Brofist x 5
    ^ Top  
  4. Peter Arcane

Peter
    Genuinely better than most serious E3 coverage out there.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  5. Andyman Messiah Mr. Ed-ucated

Andyman Messiah
    * Sony and Microsoft are shit.
    * Nintendo loves fun.
    * Booth babes are nice.
    * They actually are quite nice.

I also subscribe to Yahtzee's E3 coverage. "Xbox made a fool out of itself so PS4 won by default, not because it was a better console."

Also godfuckingdammit I still can't get over Dead Rising 3. How the fuck can you be allowed to fuck up so badly? I'm pretty sure somebody is going to have to die before I can move on with my life. It had better be a lengthy tutorial level that ends with New Guy dying horribly in the air strike and real protagonist Frank West riding shotgun in the helicopter or something and then they land on the roof of a mall and the real game begins. It had better. IT HAD BETTER.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  6. Gurkog Erudite

Gurkog
    Project: Eternity
    Lies everything is better as an edgy, grimdark, brown cover-shooter. I am waiting for Call of Bejewled to be announced.

^ Top  
  7. taxalot Gone forever. Patron

taxalot
    Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
    I like how E3 is getting worse every year and classy gamers like us see that there is less and less stuff for us, BUT we will watch it next year.

We don't do it for the gaming news, but because it's the time to rant and despair. Which is already pretty much what we are doing all year long already.

^ Top  
  8. WhiskeyWolf RPG Codex Polish Car Thief Patron

WhiskeyWolf
    I though it's more of an entertainment, like going to Zoo or something. Since, you know, April 17 2012 the Age of Incline began.

^ Top  
  9. Tom Selleck Arcane

Tom Selleck
    The best thing to come from E3 this year is the following:

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.