Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Announced for release on 11/11/11

Self-Ejected

BeholderX

Self-Ejected
Fuck.Yeah! Looks like you're not playing a prisoner this time, but a "Dragonborn". Awesome!

racofer

Thread Incliner
BeholderX said:
Fuck.Yeah! Looks like you're not playing a prisoner this time, but a "Dragonborn". Awesome!

Yea but your were dormant for so long that you forgot everything and is now a level 1 peasant that needs to save the world.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
BeholderX said:

Falsely imprisoned for the tutorial part, no doubt. :smug:

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
So Max von Sydow will be the name that takes half the VA budget this time? 'k, they could've done worse.

larpingdude18

Educated
HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

LMAO...i'm so excited!!!! Fuck the haters. This game is gonna be so damn EPIC!

clap1.gif
clap1.gif
clap1.gif

Felix

Arcane
I want my 2 minutes back, fuck the fanboys with beshitda's cock in their mouths.

Admiral jimbob

gay as all hell
Wasteland 2
Clockwork Knight said:
Oh pooey. I wanted Black Marsh.

Well, Bloodmoon 2.0 is fine too

Bloodmoon 2.0? Skyrim has too much potential to be made generic, it'll be Cyrodiil with more snow.

I'd hope for some interesting dynamics between the Dunmer who fled Morrowind and their traditional racial enemies, but you know they're going to relegate it to one stock Dunmer town which you have to get on your side to fight off the dragon invasion as a united front. Hooray.

Topher

Cipher
I can honestly say that I'm not even excited, I'm not going to even bother watching the trailer right now.

Rhalle

Magister
Oh boy 'the chosen one' saves the world in three different "RPGs" next year.

How exciting. Maybe the kids will actually get bored with it?

Project: Eternity
I was attempting to make a feeble joke that ME3 would be so awesome that even the Codex wouldn't be able to hate it.

racofer said:
The first trailer was shown on December 11th during the Spike VGA's and showed London under attack by Reapers.

*groan* I don't know, this just worries me for some reason. I'd sort of hoped they wouldn't do the "SHOWDOWN ON EARTH" thing.

Seolas

Liturgist
Well I hope it's good but Oblivion was very bland, the most memorable (for the wrong reasons) thing about it being the same few voice actors for about 1000 NPCs. The less publicized Witcher and Risen (excluding the puzzling Zelda-esque final boss) were much better games.

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Insert Title Here Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
racofer said:
2011 will be the year of ITZ for Codexia:

DA2

ME3

Oblivion 5

Can we survive the hate tsunami?

Can I add SW:TOR (aka "let's ass-rape KOTOR", aka "this time you will pay monthly to play our shit") to the list?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom