Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Empires at War full game...

oherror

Liturgist
Has anyone played the full game cause i know that they changed some things since the demo release....?

Thrawn05

Scholar
My friend bought it and I tried it there. Gameplay hasn't changed at all and I got bored with it after a couple of hours. The maps for space and land battles are too damn small, making any type of tactics limited to just charging. Don't expect some big epic galactic conquest, since it's nothing like Rebellion (a shame). The galactic view is basicly where you want to pick your fights. No diplomacy at all. If you like SW then you'll like it, but as an RTS I give it a thumbs down.

A damn shame though, I really thought LucasArts would come back from the grave from the pile of crap they've been selling for the past 7 or 8 years. Once Lawrence Holland and Justin Chin left LucasArts, it just hasn't been the same.

LCJr.

Erudite
I think he meant your "friend bought it" as in "bought the farm" and you played it over his festering corpse while waiting for the coroner to show.

Thrawn05

Scholar
oherror said:
i think we thought you ment an internet "friend bought it"....

:lol:

Verizon throttled my BT, I'm not going to sit for a week DLing that when my friend already has it.

LCJr. said:
I think he meant your "friend bought it" as in "bought the farm" and you played it over his festering corpse while waiting for the coroner to show.

You watch too much David Firth flashes. :D

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom