Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Extended Cut: Mass Effect 3 Ending DLC Announced

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
So now Codex thinks that ME was a great series and EA somehow ruined it? Like it wasn't shitty popamole from the beginning? Fascinating.

Newfags gonna newfag, Read the original threads about ME2 and find out that (some) Codexers liked it couse it was not shitty RPG like first part but fun to play collar grabbing action game with limited C&C, DAO was on the other hand RPG with some nice goodies like Origins and nice tactical combat (despoiled by trash mobs and fake Biowerian C&C)... Unfortunetly in sequels EA/Bioware went full into cinematics galore, Faggot Emotional Immersiun TM and cutting content - ME3 is half the length of ME2 and DA2 is a joke done in 5 locations. There is a border between old Bioware good for what it was light RPGs and current Abomination. This is why Skyrim recieved its mild aprove mark here, Bethpizda games since time of Oblibion do :incline:. They're still two inch deep and miles wide but they do look brown grim dark nice and are fun to play if you into sandbox hike simulators.

PS Edwin should try FNV as it has superior writting, C&C and quests.... It is also magic and faggot Elves free.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Read the original threads about ME2 and find out that (some) Codexers liked it couse it was not shitty RPG like first part but fun to play collar grabbing action game...

You mean: shitty console cover shooter? There were people here that actually liked the Mass Effect series for it's combat?!?!

likaq

Arcane
So, cover-based popamole = fun to play?

mass defect series is nothing more than retarded console cover-based popamole shit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom