Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Fallout: New Vegas Info

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Tycn said:
Radisshu said:
Geof Darrow, huh?

geof_darrow_hard_boiled_01.jpg

He seems legit.
Is that revolver not only ejecting casings but more of them than any revolver could conceivably hold?

Ceci n'est pas une pipe

Gay-Lussac

Arcane
Melcar said:
Tycn said:
Radisshu said:
Geof Darrow, huh?

He seems legit.
Is that revolver not only ejecting casings but more of them than any revolver could conceivably hold?

Parece um revólver, por um segundo eu tambem achei que fosse. Entretanto, se voce olhar pra própria arma, o tambor, onde o cilindro deveria estar, ao invés voce irá descobrir que provavelmente é uma beretta ou algo parecido. Díficil de dizer desse ângulo. Também poderia ser uma Walther P38.

racofer

Thread Incliner
Lavoisier said:
Melcar said:
Tycn said:
Radisshu said:
Geof Darrow, huh?

He seems legit.

Parece um revólver, por um segundo eu tambem achei que fosse. Entretanto, se voce olhar pra própria arma, o tambor, onde o cilindro deveria estar, ao invés voce irá descobrir que provavelmente é uma beretta ou algo parecido. Díficil de dizer desse ângulo. Também poderia ser uma Walther P38.

I want to quote this image as well. For some reason.

Nyarmith

Educated
Interesting; I've never heard of this G4 television network, but it seems to be the standard biased rubbish.

As for the videos themselves, there was absolutely no backing for any of the bluntly resented emotions towards the game(as usual for televised media). It's quite disgusting how people can cognitively spout such propaganda, repressing all sense of thought.

Oh yes, and those special editions are always a waste of money. Really, you're only paying 10% extra for entertainment with a value of only 10 minutes; far less efficient than just purchasing some arbitrary steam game on sale.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Nyarmith said:
Interesting; I've never heard of this G4 television network, but it seems to be the standard biased rubbish.

IIRC, G4TV has trashed every game made by Obsidian. However they give absolute praise to Oblivion and Fallout 3. They even mistakenly referred to JE Sawyer as a developer from Bethesda at E3.

Anyways, since the magical and immune from any criticism name Bethesda appears on the Fallout:NV cover I fully expect all gaming journalists to gush/cum/masturbate furiously over NV, which would be good for Obsidian.

Except for that one guy who Broke The Game™.

Nyarmith

Educated
Jaesun said:
Nyarmith said:

IIRC, G4TV has trashed every game made by Obsidian. However they give absolute praise to Oblivion and Fallout 3. They even mistakenly referred to JE Sawyer as a developer from Bethesda at E3.

Anyways, since the magical and immune from any criticism name Bethesda appears on the Fallout:NV cover I fully expect all gaming journalists to gush/cum/masturbate furiously over NV, which would be good for Obsidian.

Except for that one guy who Broke The Game™.

Well, that all follows the propaganda model very well then.
Noam Chomsky: 1, Corporate Ventures: 2000

Interesting how meaningless game quality discrimination becomes when your demographic(G4's child demog.), and the medium for that manner, are mainly really experienced for impulsive stimulus rather than interesting challenges. Really, when games are seen at that level, it becomes really easy to promote any game over the other, I suppose.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom