Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Fallout: New Vegas On Bugs and Alleged Bugs

Volrath

Arcane
Patron
Rhalle said:
Is that true? House is a robot? How awful. It was predictable as hell in FO3 that the President was a robot, and so it sucked.

And they did it again? WTF, srsly.
No, House isn't a robot. He was the president, founder, and CEO of RobCo Industries. He cryogenically froze himself before the war and survived in stasis for centuries before reawakening. Because of his age, his body is decaying rapidly and he has to live inside a self contained life support unit.

:salute:

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
:roll:

Guys raging against a game because they base their knowledge of it on what people say they think would be really lame.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I wonder if this Mr House I read about in H&H Tools factory is the same Mr House that runs The Strip...

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
Eyesight to the Blind quest is bugged to me, that paladin leader says that I'll recieve my power armor suit training, screen fades for a bit and now my character is simply stuck in that spot, all I can do is move camera up and down.

LazyD

Liturgist
Hey guys am I supposed to be able to leave auto run on.. turn my head pack a bowl and end up

ScreenShot2.jpg

:retarded:

jazzotron

Liturgist
Hoaxmetal said:
Eyesight to the Blind quest is bugged to me, that paladin leader says that I'll recieve my power armor suit training, screen fades for a bit and now my character is simply stuck in that spot, all I can do is move camera up and down.

I can't even get to that - BoS leaders don't talk to me ("Come back in a few days response"). Now NCR is telling me to kill their arses, but goddamn it, I need my Power Armor first!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom