Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fan made Fallout Count-down...

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
I'm a bit... sceptical to the idea of sailors but I shall refrain from judgement for now.

Worm King

Scholar
Darth Roxor said:
I'm a bit... sceptical to the idea of sailors but I shall refrain from judgement for now.

Why? The fish probably survived better than anything on land.

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
Hmm, never given much thought to what fish life and marine life in general would be like in Fallout 1's world. Also: radiactive pirates. Yarr.

sheek

Arbiter
So...

Today is D-Day.

Unfortunately I won't have time to play it anyway.

Rohit_N

Prophet
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
We're working diligently to get the demo out but we have encountered some issues getting the build to execute. Thanks to Chris Parks from Mutant Rising, we were able to get a fix into place we just need to code it and test it and we "should" be good to go.

If possible, we'll release the demo today (February 9th, 2009). If not, we'll go day to day, releasing it as soon as we get it to run properly. Please check back to this page for regular updates. We're sorry for the delay and we'll keep you posted.
:|

hiver

Is it time to pull out pitchforks under the beds and light some torches yet?

k, when you guys get ready call me.

hiver

just joking...

Wish i could help them but my executable making skills are laughable at best. (i can rename a file to exe and thats it)

Rohit_N

Prophet
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I've put a final deadline on the demo release. I've told the team I want it done and ready for launch Monday, February 16th, 2009. So we ask you to be patient for a few more days. On Monday we'll be making an announcement. With all luck and fortune (and no lack of hard work from our scripting duo) that announcement will be one for the Fallout community to celebrate.
:|

Tigranes

Arcane
Just when we thought we had a well-handled mod release.

Can't help it when something breaks bad, though.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom