Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Development Info Feargus Urquhart on Release Dates

Sol Invictus

Erudite
How very insightful, Brios.

I'd just like if people would please stop making posts that consist only of "I agree" and "what **** said". This applies to anyone else who does this. I mean, really. It does not contribute to the discussion. It is simple rules of etiquette: If you agree, state why you do, and elucidate upon the subject.

That said, I do agree with Spazmo. Microsoft makes a lot of money, as do other console companies, from sales of games designed for their platform. There would not be much incentive to develop console platforms if it wasn't for the royalties.

Briosafreak

Augur
Beats double posting like you`ve been doing all over teh intarweb, poopooface, if he`s right what should i post? I`m just reinforcing his idea like you. Poopooface.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"It is simple rules of etiquette"

Anyone who flames, insults, and edits fellow mods' posts as often as you do should be the last one to criticize others' sense of etiquette. Seriosuly, your comment is silly. Sometimes, stating one agrees or disagrees is enough.

P.S. Did everyone notice that for the last 2-4 weeks the 'Codex has even ruder, more aggreisve than ever? What's up? Did someone shit in all our Cornflakes? WOWSERS!

Seven

Erudite
Not only that it's hard to deal with a bunch of nimrods who claim that their stance is neutral or moderate when nothing could be further from the truth.

Briosafreak

Augur
Actually although Fergus isn`t dumb, and i`ve only said that to make Rex all worried, for the rest i was beeing serious. On plin and Rex i`m just having some fun, showing how someone else can play the game with more violence in the case of plin, and taking advantage of the fact Rex is all spiced up, he`s a bit funny when he`s like that. But since people are taking it serious it`s probably better to stop now, it was good fun though, now let`s get to a mild violence and cursing rating like before.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Seven said:
Not only that it's hard to deal with a bunch of nimrods who claim that their stance is neutral or moderate when nothing could be further from the truth.

Your stance is no different than that of an anti-Bush protestor. Everyone who disagrees with you is immediately branded 'the enemy' and is accused of having an opinion the polar opposite of your own.

Sarkile

Magister
Patron
Exitium said:
Your stance is no different than that of an anti-Bush protestor. Everyone who disagrees with you is immediately branded 'the enemy' and is accused of having an opinion the polar opposite of your own.

Note that this is also the stance of a Bush supporter.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom