Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Final Fantasy XI Xbox360 Beta Test

Chefe

Erudite
I'm trying to get in the FFXI beta. It's gonna be awesome.

Anyone else?

Oh and if you don't know anything about this just post your favorite RPGs. They can be JRPGs or MMORPGs or PRPGS or whateva.

Chefe

Erudite
This is about the FFXI beta.

PLEASE STOP GOING OFF TOPIC!!

Rat Keeng

Liturgist
No, he said Nigerian, it's a type of animal look it up you ignoramoose.

Chefe

Erudite
Did you just call me a moose?

In my country, that is the ultimate insult, you gutter-crawling cur.

Drakron

Arcane
FF Xi is what?

2-3 years old?

I read that they were doing stress testing for the Xbox 360 servers but that is hardly a "beta" since FF XI come out well over a year from now and its already have a expansion out.

I find no evidence its free or pay but when I read this little pearl I almost died laughting:

Hiromichi Tanaka: I think that this goes back to the previous question, but we're really targeting new players in Europe.

Fuck Squarenix, they are not even able to publish their own games in europe and I am still waiting for Xenogears to know why the fuck so many people liked that game (perhaps its time to hit P2P and emulate it ...).

FrancoTAU

Cipher
Xenogears is for the Playstation 1. You can emulate that already if you acquire a US version. I played that one.... really good game hampered by the longest fucking cutscenses in gaming history. I don't think that's even hyperbole. The story is really great too for the first 2/3rds of the game.... than it makes no fucking sense which really hurts with the aforementioned long ass cutscenes.

If you meant the Xenosagas on PS2, than yeah... you're outta luck.

The Xeno series wasn't made by Square... they were just the US Publisher for whatever smaller devs that made it

mrmarcus

Novice
My roommates have played the first Xenosaga - usually when I poked my head in they were watching some cutscene so I don't really know how the game plays. They told me one of the cutscenes lasted almost an hour with no way to pause or even commercial breaks to go to the can or get a beverage.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom