Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Final Fantasy XIII coming to PC?

El Dee

Scholar
Phantasmal said:
El Dee said:
Are FFs games any more? They seem more like interactive movies, though I will admit to liking FFXII.
If we're going by that logic, then why is Fallout 3 discussed on the general RPG forum? It's more a first person shooter than RPG. How about Oblivion? More of an action adventure game. Fable? More of an action adventure game as well.

Even the newer FF games are more RPG than those.
This may be true, but if I moved all the FO3 threads I would be at it all day. Besides that quite a few FO3 threads turn into discussions about the previous two installments and I think we're all in agreement that those are RPGs.

ghostdog said:
Don't blame El Dee , he just tries to justify his position as a moderator from time to time...
Yeah, you got me figured out or could it be a case of "Oh Noes a thread was moved and I don't like where it ended up".

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
FO3 is a RPG. It might end up being a crappy one (and likely will); but it is a RPG.

What Codex dumbasses seem to forget is that RPG does not mean good game. It means RPG.

Period.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom