Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fox News = PHA1L

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
DraQ said:
Has Hhr! ever posted anything of worth?

I'm considering adding him to my shitlist so that he doesn't waste my screen space.

DraQ posts, analyzed:

90% "humanity is so stupid, GENOCIDE", "stupid", "morons", "thank god I'm not as stupid", "ehue look how stupid they are"
10% RPG Discussion

Jasede posts:

100% dumb shit

AT LEAST YOU CAN RELY ON ME

ArcturusXIV

Cipher
It's not the top 1%, it's that the 90% of morons in the lower class are allowed to vote for them.

Thus, they end up ruling the 10% of us that matter.

Bruticis

People vote with their checkbook/wallet...news at 11...water is wet....

Repressed Homosexual
Jasede said:
DraQ said:

I'm considering adding him to my shitlist so that he doesn't waste my screen space.

DraQ posts, analyzed:

90% "humanity is so stupid, GENOCIDE", "stupid", "morons", "thank god I'm not as stupid", "ehue look how stupid they are"
10% RPG Discussion

Jasede posts:

100% dumb shit

AT LEAST YOU CAN RELY ON ME

Lol, I just find it funny that countless people post depraved things and snarky one-liners all day that would make any normal human creeped out, but when little me posts a few conservative opinions here and there for some people like DraQ it's a sacrilege and worthy of being euthanased for being stupid or something over the top to the effect.

It's just an opinion man. Please step away from the screen for a while.

DraQ

Arcane
DraQ said:

Humanity has risen! said:
Lol, I just find it funny that countless people post depraved things and snarky one-liners all day that would make any normal human creeped out, but when little me posts a few conservative opinions here and there for some people like DraQ it's a sacrilege and worthy of being euthanased for being stupid or something over the top to the effect.

I guess that's a 'no'.
:smug:

Krash

Arcane
kris said:
Most recycling also wastes more energy than it is spared.

You don't recycle to save energy, even if that would be neat.

In some case you do. To mention one example, paper recycling in Sweden. Here, trees are an unlimited resource (our forests are currently regrowing faster than we're cutting them down) and so what matters is the energy spent harvesting + energy spent to make paper out of that resource. Unfortunately, recycling paper here is a waste of both money and energy compared to just burning it and making more.

Since when is enviornmentalism a bad thing? Did I miss the memo? Is safe disposal of waste, energy efficiency and responsible treatment of nature and wildlife something equivalent to 1950s era communism?
Environmentalism was a bad thing ever since it started opposing nuclear energy, GMO's, Fracking etc and has an innate tendency to jump on all kinds of retarded fearmongering.

Gondolin

Arcane

The more I read stuff on the Internet, the more I wonder about that normal human.

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
herostratus said:
Since when is enviornmentalism a bad thing? Did I miss the memo? Is safe disposal of waste, energy efficiency and responsible treatment of nature and wildlife something equivalent to 1950s era communism?
Environmentalism was a bad thing ever since it started opposing nuclear energy, GMO's, Fracking etc and has an innate tendency to jump on all kinds of retarded fearmongering.

Eh, like any other political movement, it follows the money. If 90% of environmentalists don't care about any of that shit, but the 10% that do get 90% of the funding by people with ulterior motives, it comes out in the media as 90% of environmentalists hate progress. Political opinion without money effectively does not exist.

ArcturusXIV

Cipher
Flower is hardly environmentalist, nor brainwashing. Fox News Propaganda is more akin to brainwashing in any case. It's just a peaceful, relaxing indie game... And nobody's making anybody buy it.

Ironic, HG probably has played Fallout, yet doesn't see "environmentalist overtones" in that...?

Fox News! Heil! Heil!

Blind support for the blind leader.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom