Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fuck your word filters.

Should we get rid of the word filters?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Yes but something should be done to the people who spam the word(s)

• Yes

• Total voters
Andyman Messiah said:
WhiskeyWolf said:
I stopped coming here for intellectual stimulation a long, long time ago.
Do tell.
http://forums.somethingawful.com

If you go to SA for "intellectual stimulation" then allow me to point my finger and laugh at you.

Though it explains why you're an unfunny little attention whore.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Is everything the admins do a signal of the end of the Codex?

Discuss!!

Ohlie said:
Thank you, although I should have been more clear that I wasn't questioning the software but rather the intention of the admins.
Word filtering Lithuanian Hitmen and forgetting about it because everyone stopped using the phrase and no-one gave a shit? $1.00

Word filtering niggers after some asshole whinged and threatened to complain about it to the advertisers, then tagging him as a nigger hater? $2.95

Word filtering 'fuck' when everyone complains about the two above temporary filters and getting 3 pages of drama? Priceless.

There are some things money can buy but for everyone else, there's taking advantage of butthurt.

Butthurt, the only friend you'll ever need.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Emotional Vampire said:
Andyman Messiah said:
WhiskeyWolf said:
Do tell.

If you go to SA for "intellectual stimulation" then allow me to point my finger and laugh at you.

If you come here to wax your penis and point fingers at people who want a reasonably 4chan-free time on the internet then allow me to feel sorry for your mom. Giving birth to you must have gotten her into therapy.

obediah

Erudite
Uh, if you don't like what people are saying on your site, ban them. Don't add some filter that just makes the shit they ( or we) are spewing more confusing.

Andyman Messiah said:
Emotional Vampire said:
Andyman Messiah said:
WhiskeyWolf said:
Do tell.

If you come here to wax your penis and point fingers at people who want a reasonably 4chan-free time on the internet then allow me to feel sorry for your mom. Giving birth to you must have gotten her into therapy.

You go to SA for "4chan-free time"?

This is so dumb I don't even feel like writing a comeback, you're gay

Jaime Lannister

Arbiter
DarkUnderlord said:

Discuss!!

Ohlie said:
Thank you, although I should have been more clear that I wasn't questioning the software but rather the intention of the admins.
Word filtering Lithuanian Hitmen and forgetting about it because everyone stopped using the phrase and no-one gave a shit? $1.00

Word filtering niggers after some asshole whinged and threatened to complain about it to the advertisers, then tagging him as a nigger hater? $2.95

Word filtering 'fuck' when everyone complains about the two above temporary filters and getting 3 pages of drama? Priceless.

There are some things money can buy but for everyone else, there's taking advantage of butthurt.

next admin troll: lock general discuss!!!ion

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
That'd be horrible, please don't do that DarkUnderlord. Whatever you do, DO NOT LOCK GD. PLEASE. NO.

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
DarkUnderlord said:

Discuss!!

Ohlie said:

Butthurt detected.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
For fucks sake, yes remove the filter! This is the first step to become like every other site. Next to come: moderation, locking threads, sucking cock.

P.S. I see it is already removed. Then close the thread and let's get over with this topic.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom