- Jun 19, 2015
Get the Electric Level Public Demo v027P here;
It's got one full level of the game, the Electric Level; the full game will have five levels, all with different environments, mechanics, enemies, and so on.
Come support us on Steam; your wishlists help us get up higher in the Steam algorithm for when we launch so we're more visible to more users!
And here's a SFW gameplay trailer showing off all the levels (there's a NSFW trailer if you go to the Steam page!)
OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS:
Patreon - http://www.patreon.com/futurefragments
Discord - https://discord.gg/puXrfSm
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/hentaiwriter
Hey there! We're working on "Future Fragments", an 18+ only, NSFW, hybrid platforming/run 'n' gun/RPG game!
If you haven't played our game before, check out all the info below to find out more about it, and if you aren't new to the game, check out the demo up above; the game has changed and improved a lot since the last time we put out a public demo.
The game starts off in the year 1000 AD, where your King, a powerful sorcerer, has been having trouble keeping your kingdom protected from those who would try and harm it.
He’s attempted to train multiple promising citizens into mages to help defend the kingdom, but unfortunately only two of them had enough talent to become true magicians;
Talia (that’s you!), a 21-year old, serious, “by the book” long-range specialist and Faye, a 22-year old, acerbic, arrogant short-range specialist.
All seemed lost as the kingdom was slowly losing ground, but then your King stumbled on a miracle solution.
Using his powers to rip a portal open to the future, he was able to find a powerful weapon, sitting disassembled in fragments, in the year 3000 AD.
Thus, your King’s orders are simple and direct; find the Fragments and return home safely.
Additionally, whoever brings back the most pieces will be designated the King’s right hand woman, with all the power that that brings.
Unfortunately for the King though, the two women each have their own motives...
And of course, there’s threats in the future, too.
Mainly, there’s the World Organization for Regulation of the Masses, abbreviated “affectionately” as the WORM by the few remaining rebels who fight against it.
Even worse is that sex and relationships, being seen as a waste of time that could be spent working, are both outlawed by the WORM (people are created through cloning and other means).
This means that quite a few people are very, VERY desperate for sex in the future...
and on top of all that, if you want to survive, you'll need to figure out the truth behind the Future Fragments.
Here's a list of gameplay features so you don't have to read another huge chunk of text. Just kidding!
Sorry for all the text though, seriously, but please read through all of it; we have a lot we're sticking in this for the full game;
- 20+ enemies, 6 bosses, and 90+ H-animations!
- 150+ optional interactive cutscenes; your choices during them matter, and based on what actions you take throughout the game, you'll end up with one of 36 possible endings!
- 200+ optional databanks to read to find out more of the story of Future Fragments, with Talia's reaction after each one changing based on the previous databanks you've read!
- 50+ powerups; you can mix and match up to 3 at a time!
- 25+ hours of professional voice acting for the entire game across 30+ voice actors!
- 5 expansive stages, with lots of secrets to find; Fire, Ice, Electric, Earth, and "The End", each with significantly different aesthetics!
- A Hub Map system that allows you to choose the order you complete maps in!
- Multiple mechanics per level, making each level a new experience gameplay-wise!
- A fleshed out, mystery-driven plot that you can skim the surface of or dive deep into it, it's up to you!
- New movement abilities per level once you've defeated each boss, as well as new attacks!
- Dynamic music and sound that changes based on the events going on around you, in real time!
- After launch, we'll be translating the game into Japanese, Chinese, French, Spanish, and other languages (text only)
- 4 enemies with 2 sex animations each
- 1 boss with a lengthy sex animation
- 3 long cutscene-based sex animations
- 5 game over CG scenes, with 2 variations each (first time around and second time around)
- 36 main maps across 6 paths
- 16 boss puzzle rooms
- 2,500 lines of dialogue, across 4 hours and 15 minutes of spoken audio, with 16 voice actors/actresses
- 25 songs (with about 10 of those being variations of the main track due to the dynamic audio)
- 30 total cutscenes with over 90 variations of the ways they can play out
- 30 databanks with over 50 variations in reactions
- 18 powerups and 3 charge shots, 2 utility abilities
Wanna know who's working on this game?
All three of us on the core team share game design ideas for the game, but in general, here's who we are and what roles we're mainly filling.
Now, as far as Patreon Rewards go, you can see in detail how they work on the Patreon page, but I'm going to just keep it simple here;
- If you pledge to a tier, you get that (TIER REWARD) listed on it for life, as well as all updates to it, even if you never pledge again.
- If you pledge $10 or more in any increment (10 $1 pledges, 2 $5 pledges, one $10 pledge, so on) you get the game at release, again, even if you never pledge again.
- The only thing you need to stay pledged for is the monthly demos (at $5 a month), and the activity feed, and of course, to support us if you feel we deserve your support.
And finally, here's some more screenshots of the game! Remember, the link to the latest demo is up above, so please do try it out and let us know what you think!
The five levels for the game;
The five Electric Level Game Over sequences (there's five of these a level, and three+ variations per sequence, with two variations per sequence as well);
Finally, here's a pretty great (and funny) review of the latest Electric Level demo; if you want a good summary of what the game's about, feel free to check it out!