Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Interview GameBanshee does Dead State

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I really don't care about the zombie survival genre, but this game keeps sounding better and better. Interest in this is rising.

bhlaab

Erudite
deuxhero said:
ragev.png

http://www.nrahq.org/education/guide.asp

Even "This is the first time she's picked up a gun" doesn't work when you're in Texas. Someone who has should smack the shit out of her. If it was California and the shelter was headed by Dianne Feinstein it would be one thing.

Perhaps she intends to shoot

GlutenBurger

Cipher
I know zombies are much more marketable, but the descritions of the game keep making me wish the society had been destroyed by Triffids instead. You would lack the element of zombie infections turning allies into enemies, but the rest of the game design sounds so perfect for a Triffid scenario and the setting would have seemed a little fresher.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Sounding too good to be true. I fear we may never get to play it, somehow. :/

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom