Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Gargantuan posts with 1000+ pictures

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
... in threads that are bound for Retardo anyways. Noticed it in the troll thread "Oblivion vs Fallout 3" and it really annoyed me. I open the thread, read the first two posts, notice it's a pointless troll thread that should go to Retardo Land, scroll down and see this gigantic post by racofer filled with RAGE smileys. I edit it and delete all those smileys because that's a lot less work than scolling past it. I scroll down further and see someone quoted it. FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

Such posts might seem cool and all, because they make it impossible to properly use the troll thread. But they're also a nuisance when all I want to do is reach the bottom of the page as soon as possible in order to click the SEND TO RETARDO button. So, if a thread in the RPG Discussion Forums is clearly trolling and bound for Retardo... don't make gigantic oversized posts. They just delay me when I want to send the thread where it belongs.

Thanks.

racofer

Thread Incliner
Your point is valid Jarl.

Yet, there are several other worthless threads (aka all of andhairax's topics) that are allowed to persist for pages upon pages of inaneness and obvious trolling that are never retardoed.

So make up your mind with these double standards.

Hory

Erudite
Andhaira posts are the forum equivalent of watching TV.

Murk

Arcane
Racofer - pages of text and occasional pictures are easy to skim over and sometimes contain something worthwhile, where-as all picture posts are pretty much always a pain to navigate, especially when some idiotic invariably decides to quote it and stretch shit out more.

Its a double standard in terms of "useless shit", but not in terms of which is more annoying to navigate through.

racofer

Thread Incliner
This also brings another discussion. Why is AndhairaX allowed to continue posting in here? All topics that creature creates are stupid and worthless. This is not the same andhaira that used to make intelligent troll threads that made it difficult to spot whenever he/she/itz was talking seriously or not. This one has over 4000 posts already in a few months time frame, and I bet 3900 of these posts are inane.

There's a flood of topics each day on GD that lead to nothing but a bunch of braindead people answering to those topics constantly with the same shit over and over again. Each day when I log in here, I look at all new/changed topics to get a list of what is going on, and each day there's like 60~70 changed topics, 10 new ones made by andhairax, and another 20 also by andhairax created on prior days that are still being flooded with inaneness. This makes spotting a good thread a pain in the ass, much worse than back in the time when CF was around.

racofer said:
This also brings another discussion. Why is AndhairaX allowed to continue posting in here? All topics that creature creates are stupid and worthless. This is not the same andhaira that used to make intelligent troll threads that made it difficult to spot whenever he/she/itz was talking seriously or not. This one has over 4000 posts already in a few months time frame, and I bet 3900 of these posts are inane.

There's a flood of topics each day on GD that lead to nothing but a bunch of braindead people answering to those topics constantly with the same shit over and over again. Each day when I log in here, I look at all new/changed topics to get a list of what is going on, and each day there's like 60~70 changed topics, 10 new ones made by andhairax, and another 20 also by andhairax created on prior days that are still being flooded with inaneness. This makes spotting a good thread a pain in the ass, much worse than back in the time when CF was around.

You sound like a child at the moment; "Daddy! Why can't I post masses of the same pictures! That other boy can do something that I find annoying, so why can't I be annoying too!!!!!!'

I find some of Andhaira's posts annoying, so I forget they exist. Likewise, with the babyish picture spams. I press the stop button so they do not continue to load if they happen to be clogging up a decent conversation. Unfortunately, sometimes this does not allow the UI buttons to load either, which makes them the most annoying of the two.

As for spotting decent threads, give me an example of a decent thread so I can see what you consider 'decent'. So far, the main contributions to threads I see you make is basically a constant rehash to ban Andhaira. Yes, I am sure every mod and his dog knows this is what you want. Unfortunately for you, Summer does not moderate at the Codex.

I used to enjoy some of your contributions until you turned into a "ban Andhaira" spambot.

racofer

Thread Incliner
That's interesting, given this is the first topic I've throughout explained why I believe AndhairaX should be banned, while other times I merely agreed with other people's requests to do the same.

It seems doing something once makes it a habit for you.

MetalCraze

Arcane
racofer said:
This is not the same andhaira that used to make intelligent troll threads that made it difficult to spot whenever he/she/itz was talking seriously or not
Hah I thought every single one of his topics was obviously inane?

racofer said:
That's interesting, given this is the first topic I've throughout explained why I believe AndhairaX should be banned, while other times I merely agreed with other people's requests to do the same.

It seems doing something once makes it a habit for you.

Your memory is obviously shot then. This is the first time you have summed up everything in one lot, but you have already posted all the reasons (many more than once) in different posts. He isn't the only poster you have whined about regarding banning either.

Not saying you are the only one. Better instead to say that the others are not worth mentioning anything to.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Those huge 1000+ picture posts are still annoying. They don't contribute anything and everyone just sees them as a nuisance.

Andhaira

Arcane
Ban racofer and put an end to his suffering.

All in favor, say DISCUSS!!

racofer

Thread Incliner
Blackadder said:
Your memory is obviously shot then.
Better short than completely flawed and delusional.
This is the first time you have summed up everything in one lot, but you have already posted all the reasons (many more than once) in different posts.
Proof?
He isn't the only poster you have whined about regarding banning either.
Please, enlighten me.
Not saying you are the only one. Better instead to say that the others are not worth mentioning anything to.
So at first it's like "OMGZ RACOFAG U SUK STOP SAING BAN ADNHAIRX U SPAMBOT FAGGOT!1" and now I become worthy of your attention. Eh...

AndhairaX said:
Ban racofer and put an end to his suffering.

All in favor, say DISCUSS!!
I love the smell of butthurt in the morning.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom