Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Gay romances: bash Bioware for the right reasons!

New Fog

Novice
Marquess Cornwallis said:
@New Fog: Not that I really care much about the whole issue and you're probably Drog anyway
I'm not Drog! and you should check my LP, it's going to be totally awesome!

are you suggesting that gay romances in Bioware games are actually OK precisely because they are generic, gratuitous and generally an afterthought on the developers' part, ergo they don't "hurt" straight gamers by leeching resources from other areas of the game?
Exactly, though I'm certainly not promoting them: they're tasteless and repetitive, but at least you can't condemn Bioware for spending too much money on them.

I kind of always thought those were the very reasons why any self-respecting gay gamer intelligent person would find DA particularly offensive.
Obviously I'm not that intelligent, or at least I'm not easily offended, else I wouldn't have launched this thread! :P

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
New Fog said:
Obviously I'm not that intelligent, or at least I'm not easily offended, else I wouldn't have launched this thread! :P

Yes, you're so not easily offended you made a threat whining about people mocking your precious sexuality while using the retarded media buzzword "homophobia" to boot. Right. And I'm a highly respected member of the codex community. :smug:

New Fog

Novice
Erm, I just wanted to point out the sillyness of some arguments I've read on the Codex. Sorry for all the people who are already very tired of these discussions. To cut a long story short: if you guys are retarded enough to bash gay content in Bioware's games just because you don't like gays, feel free to do so. In fact, I find all your rants rather funny.

But don't bash it because it costs money. Or else you'll also have to condemn games which have NPCs that are neither straight nor even bisexual, games like like ToEE or New Vegas, where the developpers spent more money than Bioware in order to promote this degenerate perversion that you find so horrible :lol:

Mastermind said:
the retarded media buzzword "homophobia"
Sorry, non native English speaker here. I was not aware that such a word may be OFFENSIVE to you or other people! I promise to you I won't use it again!

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
New Fog said:
Erm, I just wanted to point out the sillyness of some arguments I've read on the Codex. Sorry for all the people who are already very tired of these discussions. To cut a long story short: if you guys are retarded enough to bash gay content in Bioware's games just because you don't like gays, feel free to do so. In fact, I find all your rants rather funny.

But don't bash it because it costs money. Or else you'll also have to condemn games which have NPCs that are neither straight nor even bisexual, games like like ToEE or New Vegas, where the developpers spent more money than Bioware in order to promote this degenerate perversion that you find so horrible :lol:

Mastermind said:
the retarded media buzzword "homophobia"
Sorry, non native English speaker here. I was not aware that such a word may be OFFENSIVE to you or other people! I promise to you I won't use it again!

Homophobia doesn't really have anything to do with it. There are a few openly gay posters on the Codex and for the most part nobody really gives a shit except for a few insane people who only hang out in GD anyway.

The only reason I would bash the gay romances in Bioware game is because they tend to be poorly written. It's the same reason I bash Bioware romances in general, or the romances in the NWN2 OC for example.

Not so much bashing as making fun of them, the weirder the romance the more it deserves to be made fun of, so gay romances will be mocked more than straight romances, tranny romances will be mocked more than gay romances, interspecies will be mocked more than etc...

Dele

Liturgist
bioware needs to add romances with objects like bottles so you can crush them with your anus
also op is a faggot

Baron said:
Kaiden would take a dick, that much is clear.

!?

1279585063219.png

The fuck, Shepard? That's why you never talked about what you two were doing in the engine room when no one was around!

1279585074411.jpg

:salute:

8001a3bb057b49e74f9f30d.jpg

unf unf unf

1281818959575.jpg

'sup, Commander! I thought you could help me wi- mother of god! Stay away fr

1279585500786.jpg

1281822604254.jpg

Flanged

Scholar
Admiral jimbob said:
Please never visit GD. Every second thread is about how you and your disgusting desires to be treated like a normal human being are destroying all civilisation as we know it.

On the other hand, there are quite a few of pics of poster's cocks and asses there.

New Fog said:
if you are interested, and somewhat sexy, please send me a picture of you naked, with a close-up on your ass.

Sounds like GD could be right up your.. alley.. New Fog.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Is that you confessing your sins? Sounds like it to me. You seem very guilty.

Repressed Homosexual
Bioware keeps pushing gayness in their games and it's disgusting. So many liberals and sodomites who work there.

Homosexuality is entirely revolving around nurture, and they know it. They use the game as a mean to push their agenda. Gay romances especially have no room in a game that so many youths will play.

I remember once I read an e-mail reply from an ex-employee who was asked about gay Dragon Age romances and the little faggoty game dev kept giving hints to the inquiring game fan that he was gay and that he was practically stroking his dick just at the idea of seeing gay romances included.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom