Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Genshin Impact, i.e. Breath of the Waifu. BotW clone w/ cute anime grills and party mechanic system.

AliceAlcina

Learned
there's one guy on dev forums who spent 3000$ just to get c6 5 star characters. He shared that, I believe, during first Venti banner. It didn't cost him 8k or 18k as youtuber criticize, but based on gambling nature of game, that one who got c6 of every 5 star could spent so little due to little luck, because you'll rarely hit 180 hard pity unless you really fail with RNG.

AliceAlcina

Learned
we're currently in 2.7 update, then it comes 2.8, and after that comes Sumeru, new region & new element. That would be 3.0 update.

Lucumo

Educated
Played it last year for like two months as I was really bored. Initially, it was decent fun but as the game progressed, the localization got worse and worse. Lots of spelling and grammar errors. I quit at the point where the new region got released and it was just really bad. Called the staff out on the forum for not being able to provide some form of decent quality but got banned. That made me quit the game and delete my accounts. Also, for some reason, the bloody awful English voice "acting" is the default for my country, so I had to watch the opening of the game like that, before being able to switch to Japanese. (Not sure whether I tried out Chinese but I think it was/would have been ok too.) As for the game itself, the exploration aspect is really good and the quests weren't all that bad either. I did basically everything in the three regions (mountain included) at the time. The fighting was so-so. It could definitely have been better but eh. My main issue was that the challenges/events got boring rather quickly and that overall, it was too easy. Even without properly equipped characters, I was able to do really well. The best event that I've played might have been the hide 'n seek one. The housing I didn't care about, despite maxing it out pretty quickly. Ah, and what annoyed me was that you couldn't filter by country. So I would get Russians or whatever with terrible connections.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom