Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Giving Pete Too Much Credit?

Raapys

Arcane
I think it might actually turn out to be a better game than Oblivion, if only because of the setting. That said, I still expect it to suck alot. I just hope the core game is better so that modders might actually fix this one.

bozia2012

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again!
Mareus said:
I have checked the interenet and it really is full of Oblivion sucks threads. I am talking about hundreds of Oblivion sucks threads. There is a small minority of Oblivion rules threads, but almost all of them have PS3 or XBox attached to it, so my guess is FO3 will sell poor on PC and it will sell great on consoles. Not enough to drive Bethseda to bankrupcy, but enough for them to turn to consoles and leave PC gaming alone. Ofcourse I could be wrong and it will sell crazy, or it may not sell at all (hopefully).

Googlebattle, eh?

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Mareus said:
racofer said:
Mareus said:
Pirate the damn thing and if you like it buy the original as a support for great piece of work. If you don't like it, don't buy it and spread the truth through internet.

Hopefully a lot of people will do that with FO3 and hopefully it will sell like shit.

I can only hope it sells like shit, all blame goes into piracy, and Bethesda leaves the PC gaming for good, or if we are extremely lucky, it fails so miserably that it goes bankrupt.

I have checked the interenet and it really is full of Oblivion sucks threads. I am talking about hundreds of Oblivion sucks threads. There is a small minority of Oblivion rules threads, but almost all of them have PS3 or XBox attached to it, so my guess is FO3 will sell poor on PC and it will sell great on consoles. Not enough to drive Bethseda to bankrupcy, but enough for them to turn to consoles and leave PC gaming alone. Ofcourse I could be wrong and it will sell crazy, or it may not sell at all (hopefully).

Using science, I prove you wrong:
http://googlefight.com/index.php?lang=e ... vion+rules

Clearly, Oblivion is awesome because this scientific study says so. There is no disputing the empirical evidence I have presented.

Texas Red

Whiner
Bethesda doesn't have one element that made Xboxers cum: teh grafix. Plus they seemingly refuse to advertise their game. It is possible that it will less than Oblivion. Oblivion was, after all, one of the first Xbox games with "next gen" grafix.

Relayer71

Liturgist
I rented Battlefield Earth if only to say I've seen the worst movie ever made.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I've never seen Dracula 3000. Gonna have to rent that this weekend.

AzraelCC

Scholar
Renting it once it comes out seems to be the best choice, although. I'm really iffy about piracy, since I feel that reviewing a pirated game lacks credibility. Just my opinion though.

I'm a movie buff myself. Just how bad is this Menos? :D

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Manos was written and directed by a... fertilizer salesman. It shows.

Well... assuming that by fertilizer you mean bull shit.

Mareus

Magister
Xor said:
Mareus said:
racofer said:
Mareus said:
Pirate the damn thing and if you like it buy the original as a support for great piece of work. If you don't like it, don't buy it and spread the truth through internet.

Hopefully a lot of people will do that with FO3 and hopefully it will sell like shit.

I can only hope it sells like shit, all blame goes into piracy, and Bethesda leaves the PC gaming for good, or if we are extremely lucky, it fails so miserably that it goes bankrupt.

Clearly, Oblivion is awesome because this scientific study says so. There is no disputing the empirical evidence I have presented.

Hehe... well actually I just surfed google a bit and I could find a lot more Oblivion sucks threads then Oblivion rules threads. Still there is a lot Oblivion sucks threads. Try using Oblivion bad instead of sucks, because sucks is a bit too strong word for an averege game and try Oblivion averege. Or even Oblivion great game vs Oblivion averege game.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
Now that's what I call a scientific method.

Vaarna_Aarne > guess I'll have to see for myself then and get Dracula 3000.

Unradscorpion

Arbiter
Mareus said:
Xor said:
Mareus said:
racofer said:
Mareus said:

Hehe... well actually I just surfed google a bit and I could find a lot more Oblivion sucks threads then Oblivion rules threads. Still there is a lot Oblivion sucks threads. Try using Oblivion bad instead of sucks, because sucks is a bit too strong word for an averege game and try Oblivion averege. Or even Oblivion great game vs Oblivion averege game.
You already said all that fifty times, give us some links or it didn't happen.

Relien

Scholar

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom