Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Glittering Gems of Hatred - Dissecting the Fallout Community

Killzig

Cipher
Patron
a week? I stopped caring hours ago.

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Killzig said:
a week? I stopped caring hours ago.

'k. Well, uhm, one less reader, I guess?

Warn me when you have a problem with the article that relates to it failing to do what it states it'll do in the introduction. Because it's absolutely fascinating that it doesn't do what you expect it to do, but y'know...

Holy shit, did you see that?! That car can't fly!! Totally misguided!

mister lamat

Scholar
i always wondered what happened to guys who went through life never having their penises touched by a woman... now i know.

time to change the sock, queefs. your shtick has made it a little sticky.

GhanBuriGhan

Erudite
Vault Dweller said:
Rosh has a low tolerance of stupidity. However, assuming that you are correct and he's a horrible example of a human being, don't you think that forming an opinion of a COMMUNITY based on your experience with ONE PERSON is a bit over the top?

If it would only be stupidity I could possibly live with it, but what I saw was intolerance to different opinions. And even towards stupidity, I consider such behavior inacceptable. As to the community (and I really only mean NMA forums) - I read a few such threads, and I saw very little evidence of anyone standing up to the guy - and left before I really arrived. I am aware that, like any community, the FO3 fans are diverse, and I have a very high opinion of many of them. I was merely pointing out that the behavior of a vocal minority has had a severe effect on me, and probably many others

Btw, long time no see, welcome back.
Thanks. Moved back to europe and had no computer at home for a while. Job's more busy too.

elander_

Arbiter
mister lamat said:
i always wondered what happened to guys who went through life never having their penises touched by a woman... now i know.

They all had a taste of your anus and decided they would never touch anything else. Ha ha ha ha ha

Fez

Erudite
psycojester said:
No i believe they get their own tv shows giving straight men make-overs

Or they start eyeing up the neighbour's cat like some of the furries that creep around here.

psycojester

Arbiter
I love the fact that everybody gets a choice in our modern society. Don't like women you can be Gay, Furry or NMA Admin

Briosafreak

Augur
psycojester said:
I love the fact that everybody gets a choice in our modern society. Don't like women you can be Gay, Furry or NMA Admin

Your choice for being a moron is the dark side of modernity. Oh well.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom