Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

"Go to first unread message" button problem

The Ticktockman

Scholar
I'm a lazy man and I don't always click small buttons perfectly. With the "Go to first unread message button", if you click one pixel to the left of it, you end up in the primary poster's profile page. Instead of me taking an extra second to make sure I click the button correctly, can it be fixed so there's a dead-zone between those two buttons?

Pretty please?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Click the thread TITLE if you want to go to first UNREAD post. it's default behaviour.

Click the TIME underneath the thread title if you want to go to the first post.

Use the PAGE numbers to go to specific pages if you want to whinge that you may have read some page before and yadda yadda yaaaa...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom