Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Good Old Games Early Access Beta

bossjimbob

Liturgist
Futile Rhetoric said:
The Ticktockman said:
So if you want a two games for ~$6
I've joined it today, and I don't see the "buy one get one free" thing anywhere.

That only applied to folks who got into the beta, registered their account, and purchased something before Sunday. The promo ended a few days ago.

The Ticktockman

Scholar
bossjimbob said:
Futile Rhetoric said:
The Ticktockman said:
So if you want a two games for ~$6
I've joined it today, and I don't see the "buy one get one free" thing anywhere.

That only applied to folks who got into the beta, registered their account, and purchased something before Sunday. The promo ended a few days ago.

Sorry, didn't mean to mislead anyone. I just presumed the deal was still in effect without actually confirming.

So it may not be as worth while, but you can still buy some games before GOG becomes officially available to the public. You know...for the street cred.

sportforredneck said:
ORIGINAL POST NEEDS MOAR CAPS.

Cute. I got lazy and started copy+pasting titles from the website, where they are all caps. I didn't mean to hurt your precious sensibilities. Are you okay? Do you feel special for posting your witty quip? I hope so.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
The Ticktockman said:
So, did Skyway tuck tail and run? It must be embarrassing to lose an argument so badly.

That's Skyway. Why he does not have certain title yet amazes me.

bossjimbob

Liturgist
The Ticktockman said:
Sorry, didn't mean to mislead anyone. I just presumed the deal was still in effect without actually confirming.

So it may not be as worth while, but you can still buy some games before GOG becomes officially available to the public. You know...for the street cred.

Hell, being able to download legit copies of classic games without pesky DRM for six bucks is a bargain in my book. I haven't played a lot of those titles (wasn't much into PC games at the time besides shooters) so it's a total win.

Texas Red

Whiner
Do they fix compatibility of FOs for newer hardware? Specifically is the map traveling speed in FO 2 changed to what it was supposed to be?

Quigs

Magister
Dark Individual said:
Do they fix compatibility of FOs for newer hardware? Specifically is the map traveling speed in FO 2 changed to what it was supposed to be?

No. still fast as hell.

Works on vista without a hitch. Just dont try to print out your character sheet.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom