Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hard-Arcanum1.05 available with bonuses like fallout perks.

chrisbeddoes

Erudite
Full list here.

http://www.terra-arcanum.com/~chris/bonus.htm

Some of the bonuses here You gain bonuses at level 1,10,20,30,40,50

Power bonus at level 50. The Terminator: All your hits with any melee or ranged weapon become critical hits. You become the perfect killing machine. Preq for this bonus: You are Healing Master, Dodge Master, Melee Master and Firearms Master

Power bonus at level 50. Tireless Mage: Increases your maximum fatigue by 50 Preq for this bonus: Your magical aptitude is 100

Power bonus at level 50. Ninja: You gain a +30 damage bonus to melee combat. You become the ultimate melee-killing machine. Preq for this bonus: You are Pickpocket Master, Prowling Master, Spot traps Master and Backstab Master.

Power bonus at level 50. Social Master: You gain 35 to maximum life and 35 to maximum fatigue. You gain the favor of the gods. Preq for this bonus: You are Gambling Master, Haggle Master, Persuasion and Healing Expert or Master.

Power bonus at level 50. Technology Master: You gain 30% to normal damage resistance. With proper equipment you can raise your DR very close to 95% and become almost immune to normal (not elemental) damage. Preq for this bonus: You are Disarm Taps Master, Pick Locks Master, Repair Master and Healing Expert or Master.

Power bonus at level 1 Haggle Lad/lass Gives you 4/4 to haggle skill. Will not increase skill past 5 or past 4/4 of the skill preq stat limit. Preq for this bonus: Intelligence 12

Full list of features here

http://www.terra-arcanum.com/~chris/

Download here.

http://www.terra-arcanum.com/~chris/download.htm

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
OK, installed it and so far like it very much.
But:
1. The final batch file didn't work for me. The del commands were not accepted by my MS-DOS prompt - 'wrong parameters'. I did it all manually and everything was OK.
2. I didn't manage to read the "Chapter One" book to the end because Althaea interrupted me. I think it would be better to fix that.
3. I know this would be a spoiler, but please tell me. I really wanted to reach more than 49th level. I installed the cap remover. But now I read a book about the "wrath of gods". Can you tell me what's that all about?

chrisbeddoes

Erudite
Elwro said:
OK, installed it and so far like it very much.
But:
1. The final batch file didn't work for me. The del commands were not accepted by my MS-DOS prompt - 'wrong parameters'. I did it all manually and everything was OK.
2. I didn't manage to read the "Chapter One" book to the end because Althaea interrupted me. I think it would be better to fix that.
3. I know this would be a spoiler, but please tell me. I really wanted to reach more than 49th level. I installed the cap remover. But now I read a book about the "wrath of gods". Can you tell me what's that all about?

1)Ahhh . What operating system do you have ?
2) There is a book in the safe that must be named chapter one.
It is the same book . Just read that.
3) After level 49 you will face in random encounter enymy parties of 3-6 or mayby seven elementals ( A mixture of fire and stone ? )
You could also face up to 12 stone golems ?
Or a lot of spiders ?

4) I am curius . What bonus did you choose at level 1 ?

Elwro

Arcane
chrisbeddoes said:
[
1)Ahhh . What operating system do you have ?
2) There is a book in the safe that must be named chapter one.
It is the same book . Just read that.
3) After level 49 you will face in random encounter enymy parties of 3-6 or mayby seven elementals ( A mixture of fire and stone ? )
You could also face up to 12 stone golems ?
Or a lot of spiders ?
4) I am curius . What bonus did you choose at level 1 ?
1. W98 SE
2. I found it, THX.
3. OK, just being curious.
4. You see, this is strange. I'm pretty sure I installed correctly. Everything works fine, people are wearing the robes they should etc. I killed the first thief (though he killed my whole party the first time), went to the starting location, decided it was insane, went to Shrouded Hills, went through the trap, and leveled up. And I still have no idea of how to get the bonus 'perks' or how to talk to the 'spirit' you've mentioned.

chrisbeddoes

Erudite
See this
http://www.terra-arcanum.com/~chris/Elwro.htm

This script should have activated and teleported you instanly in the cofin .

Just go and use the cofin manually .

You can also do it from other locations but at the moment go there.

Do you have an older version of my mod or anything that fixes bugs instaled ? Or the script could have not worked because you were interupted ?

Just go use the cofin and everything should be alright.

Elwro

Arcane
OK. You see, I somehow didn't get the dialogue which was depicted on the shot, so Althea didn't tell me about the coffin. But I remember that I clicked on it and nothing happened. But now it works fine. Must've been my mistake, sorry for all the fuss.
Can you tell me: if I level up to level 10, DON'T go to get the bonus, advance to 11, and THEN go to get the bonus will I get it?

Aha: I chose "Smart Boy". I'm playing a Half-Ogre (with a Tough Hide) and I want to raise Int a bit in the beginning...

I have 2 comments:
1. Are you aware of the fact that you can evade ALL the arrow traps in the well-trap area by running next to the eastern wall?
2. When you click on the blue statue in Shrouded Hills, a message written in Gothic alphabet appears. It appears for sthg about 1 second, so it's incredibly hard to read. I had to reload a few times before I finally understood it.

chrisbeddoes

Erudite
I have 2 comments:
1. Are you aware of the fact that you can evade ALL the arrow traps in the well-trap area by running next to the eastern wall?

Yes . This was intended. Not everybody likes to invest in traps.
However in other areas they are random.

When you click on the blue statue in Shrouded Hills, a message written in Gothic alphabet appears. It appears for sthg about 1 second, so it's incredibly hard to read. I had to reload a few times before I finally understood it

Damn . A book should appear trigered by a tile .But if you go strait for the statue and click on it then you are only going to see the book for 1 sec as you walk the tile and it will be replaced by the statue plaque .

So did you see a book or did you see a line above your pc ?
Have you played an older version of my mod ?

Have you cleaned both the proto and the maps folder ? or just the proto one ?

You can go up to level 50 NOT get any bonus and then get every bonus 1,10,20,30,40,50.

You do NOT lose the bonus.

There is even a way to get them in the Void.

But you always have to take the lower level bonus before the next appears.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom