Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hard West - tactical turn based + wild west setting

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
Well, Hard West 2 is exposed via SteamDB. https://steamdb.info/app/1282410/history/

de1ea4728d871fe312507316a937d8e6e80071ae.jpg

Development studio is Ice Code Games, a Polish studio behind cyberpunk real-time tatics/strategy thing Re-Legion. At least it's still turn-based tactics unlike Phantom Doctrine 2.

Based on depots exposed by SteamDB release seems not that far.

I was wondering why this thread re-surfaced. Let's hope those tags are accurate.

Gnidrologist

CONDUCTOR
I'm playing this right now on my shitty laptop, while the gear arrives and quite enjoying. Combat is decent and sometime seven exciting despite simpleness. The map 'adventures' not so much.
Anyhow, was curious about thing read about:
If the first thing you do is traveling to Matthew’s Tomb, you'll be able to recruit Cervantes. He’ll have the Missing Forefinger scar right off the bat, which grants him a total of 65 base Aim, so he will make for a good deadeye since the beginning of this scenario. If you choose to recruit him, you won’t be able to recruit Burns, which you’ll need to recruit first in order to recruit Cheveyo later on.
Those, who played know the context. I was never given option to recruit no friggin Don Quixote. Have you? Did it change from patches?

edit: thx, kind mod for moving. Was searching for this kind of thread, but that was on the first page of search , while this wasn't. Search still sucks.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom