Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Heart of the swarm ending.

Multi-headed Cow

Oh fuck. Downloaded it from the other link. Hahahahahaha.

So... essentially throughout Kerrigan's entire life as a dominion agent and even when she became a Zerg, Mengsk (or at least someone, presumably) had the kill switch for Kerrigan. And Mengsk decided to wait until Kerrigan was staring him in the face to press it, just to be stopped by Raynor at the perfect moment.

Good lord. Between this and the New Vegas thread my already low expectations of human intelligence have been blown to pieces.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
So the Overmind didn't even notice that the killswitch was there? And Mengsk watched by while she manipulated him, killed Duke (or whatever the general's name was), and then attacked her without thinking of using it? clever.

Also, didn't Kerrigan turn back to normal in WoL? or did Blizzard notice this was too stupid so they retconned it? :incline:

Reject_666_6

Arcane
Oh, god... I honestly thought it could not get any more Hollywood than Wings of Liberty already was.

"This isn't vengeance... THIS IS JUSTICE!!1"
:what:

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I'm not even going to bother watching it. Starcraft is dead to me.

Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni- Jim is the invisible protis sni-

KalosKagathos

Learned
Pretty much the only thing it lacks is Jimmy and Kerrigan kissing passionately as the credits start to roll. So much cheese.

Quilty

Magister
M_I_C_K_E_Y_M_O_U_S_E said:
http://kotaku.com/5709838/ending-leaked-for-starcraft-iis-next-chapter#comments

I want to believe that this is a fake and that Blizzard would handle this sort of cinematic internally.

Thanks, bro.

These people really can't into non-cheesy character/plot. It's embarrassing.

On the bright side the main writer for SCII is formerly from the Mass Effect writing team. Maybe getting rid of him will have a positive effect on the ME3 dialogue.

On the bright side the main writer for SCII is formerly from the Mass Effect writing team. Maybe getting rid of him will have a positive effect on the ME3 dialogue.

May also be confirmation of a gay romance plot between Raynor and Zeratul.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012

The man wrote Jack and Samara. Good or bad?

Quilty

Magister
Overweight Manatee said:

May also be confirmation of a gay romance plot between Raynor and Zeratul.

One can only hope.

treave said:

The man wrote Jack and Samara. Good or bad?

I had assumed that Brian was part of the reason why Harbinger and the main plot of ME2 were awful. They're not bad. So I guess Chris deserves all of the blame then.

As for the Jim/Zeratul romance, someone uploaded an edited version of WoL to youtube, it was put together pretty well.... forgot what it was called.

attackfighter

Magister
Blizzard literally has hired people straight out of hollywood to "help" with SC2, that's probably more than even infinity ward has done to emulate the so-called cinematic experience. It's no surprise that their new StarCrap 2 games are so bland and trashy.

Their company, especially the starcrap team, is just pure fail. You can tell by watching interviews. Or merely by seeing this kind of stuff get leaked, it tells you that even the employees don't care much for the products they make. If they cared they wouldn't leak HoS's ending or the future product release schedule.

attackfighter

Magister
Here is link since both of OP's were closed:

http://kotaku.com/5709838/ending-leaked ... xt-chapter

It hasn't even met my incredibly low expectations... "the zerg are free now" stfu they're conglomeration of mutated hive mind animals, it's like having a colony of ants, killing the queen and going "DURR U FREE NOW". FFFFFFFF it's shit like this that makes me wish advertising was illegal, if there was no advertising then shitty products like this wouldn't be so lucrative. in fact they might even result in a loss, but that might be giving consumers too much credit.

Oh and the new Kerrigan looks a lot like Hexidecimal from reboot. Especially since there's no facial animation in that video

Pika-Cthulhu

Arcane
attackfighter said:
Here is link since both of OP's were closed:

http://kotaku.com/5709838/ending-leaked ... xt-chapter

It hasn't even met my incredibly low expectations... "the zerg are free now" stfu they're conglomeration of mutated hive mind animals, it's like having a colony of ants, killing the queen and going "DURR U FREE NOW". FFFFFFFF it's shit like this that makes me wish advertising was illegal, if there was no advertising then shitty products like this wouldn't be so lucrative. in fact they might even result in a loss, but that might be giving consumers too much credit.

Oh and the new Kerrigan looks a lot like Hexidecimal from reboot. Especially since there's no facial animation in that video

They need to be free, for the World of Starcraft MMO. :M

FUCK, they would too wouldnt they :x

MetalCraze

Arcane
The bitch almost said THIS IS SPARTA!! there

Blizzard came a long way from darker SC to a complete emo faggotry of SC2

Quilty

Magister
SPOILER ALERT Wait a minute, wasn't Kerrigan turned back into a weird looking girl with a manjaw at the end of WoL?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom