Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Heavy Metal

denizsi

Arcane
Wolfram? Does he have a buddy named Hart?

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
i suggest we do not waste the iron on mansion. rather trade some goods for low q bars of tin or copper. the iron would better serve used in swords for statues.
denizsi said:
Wolfram? Does he have a buddy named Hart?
wikipedia tells me that that is an angel reference, and thus there is a 0.999 probability of you being gay.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Nah, plenty of Iron for Mansions at this stage.

Also, at this stage, no-one can be fucked making Steel. And by fucked I mean guarantee 56 in-game hours of continuous burning.

Ashery

Prophet
DarkUnderlord said:
Nah, plenty of Iron for Mansions at this stage.

Also, at this stage, no-one can be fucked making Steel. And by fucked I mean guarantee 56 in-game hours of continuous burning.

Considering that we're on almost 24/7, it should be possible.

Murk

Arcane
Pm sent - its about 20-30 minutes long boat ride with a lot of hunting inbetween, as well as chants. Takes longer depending on if you stop to hunt or not.

Also, don't mine shit if you're not full industrial!

Murk

Arcane
Haba said:
WV has keys/sign for Retardo Land. Just letting you know.

eh, the mine was given to Chak's alt when we had the COP merger, he was supposed to have the key as well - but it'd be pretty easy for WV to just break through a wall and take it over I imagine, since there was no standing law speaker

Murk

Arcane
Avu said:
That mine is now brogars public mine...

how'd this happen now? This one of the mines that chak was giving away?

Avu

Liturgist
He gave this one way before he started giving mines away back when cop had codexers in it...

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Quit posting https links!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom