Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

hello!!!

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Originally we had romances, but there were some unexpected side effects that destroyed several player characters' will to live, so we had to make some hard decisions.

Paranoid Jack

Scholar
Hi, I'm George Zimmer, founder and CEO of The Men's Warehouse. I unbuckle my belt and unsheath my colossal crotch cannon. Jiub's eyes widen at the sight of my enormous endowment. The fear in his face is as real as the fear in the orc's eye in a popular PC role playing game. At first he resists, but his resistance only makes my turgid torpedo stronger. With deep even strokes Jiub's virgin anus is penetrated again and again. He struggles, but relaxes as he finds the experience suprisingly to his liking. As the perpetual penetration builds up to a towering crescendo I ask him: "Who's your mama?" Jiub only whimpers. "Say I'm your mama!" "Alright alright, you're my mama!" The eruption from my mammoth member is truly epic, it blasts poor Jiub against the wall, knocking him out cold. I guarantee it.

There you have it folks. Straight from the horses mouth as they say - I am Jiub's mother.

For the love of.... hasn't there been enough romance already?

Late

Novice
How would one get this game when it comes out? I’m not the type who likes or trust paying money over the internet (I avoid it if I can) whether it is EBay, Amazon, Publisher, etc. I prefer to deal with people, so I buy most my games through retail outlets. I don’t really see a wide selection of games here in Edmonton (crappie city, never come here), so will I have to buy through internet or travel to Toronto or something to buy indie (?) games?

whatusername

Scholar
Unfortunately for you, you'll have to get this over the internet. Unless VD somehow finds an uber nice publisher to deal with...

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Late said:
How would one get this game when it comes out?
The internet.

I’m not the type who likes or trust paying money over the internet... I prefer to deal with people...
...who can steal your card info as easily unless you are not the type who likes or trust credit card companies :wink:

I buy a lot of stuff online - books, software, dvds, computers, etc and I've never been overcharged or ripped off. It's more convinient, often cheaper, and the stock selection is much larger. My 2 cents.

whatusername said:
Unless VD somehow finds an uber nice publisher to deal with...
There are plenty of nice publishers (they are all uber nice when the game is almost done and they don't need to pay for development, which is why Bio is working on Dragon Age without a publisher), but I want to give digital distribution a shot first.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom