Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Help me find a game about eyeballs

thesecret1

Arcane
I remember playing this curious game where you and all the NPCs were eyeballs. It was top-down and I think you fought by painting ink on the ground or something like that (not sure. I do think ink was involved in some way). It was sometime during 00's or very early 10's for sure and the game was 3D with "modern" rendered graphics. I think it was semi-open world or that you could choose in what order to do missions? Not sure.

thesecret1

Arcane
Played it again after the years, such a blast from the past. A neat, short tech demo. Play it if you haven't yet.

deama

Prophet
I played this a long time ago too, was pretty fun; I thought there'd be mods out for it or a sequel by now? Shame, the idea was pretty unique, would be great to release a sequel around this time, with a lot of samey shit around.

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom