Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hey Guys, my first NWN2 mod is about ready to go final

Crichton

Prophet
Sure, the hostiles already use 1.9, but if you want it for your companions, just stick it in the override and go nuts.

Sodomy

Scholar
Got any tips for beating that Vrock in the air node? I completed the earth node without a fight, but here in the air node, I'm getting my ass handed to me by this guy.

(I'm still on beta version, BTW)

Crichton

Prophet
Hmm, I don't think he's got just a whole heck of a lot of offensive kick, so I'd try to keep him busy with one fighter-type and use everyone else to kill off any sylph-casters / air memphits with offensive magic (ignore vapor rats and melee/missile sylphs). Then turn on him with everything. I think his AC (particularly touch-AC) is mediocre, so eldrich blast, flame arrow and acid arrow should help out, even magic missile might tip the scales.

If I remember it right, when I was running through with a party of high AC dwarves, we just bum-rushed him and his bodyguards, but that may be before the sylphs got a magic upgrade...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom