Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Hibernaculum - sci-fi survival horror dungeon crawler from Wormwood Studios' Victor Pflug

Basshead

Scholar
Can’t we all just get along?

I do think the game looks awesome. No disrespect to Victor or Harthwain intended. I hope the project comes out as good as possible and we can all enjoy it when it releases.

Unwanted

Victor Pflug

Wormwood Studios
Pretty Princess Developer
Suck my mother fucking dick you bigots :)
6thHRwN.jpeg

Stop going near children btw.

That's the worst still you could get?

Yeah I don't look *that* bad just bags under my eyes lol - let's see a picture of YOU :D

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hibernaculumgame/hibernaculum-survival-horror-rpg/posts/4194129

Hibernaculum Development Update - The Foundry​

Greetings Hibernians!

Seeing as it's been a good long while since the last update here I felt this was somewhat overdue. It has been a little tough for me to find time to show off everything that's going on under the hood - add to that we don't want to give away too much but I felt now was a good time to tease some materiel from the Furnace Realms (or "Foundry" as it's called on long-lost scrolls). :)

I have been making some time here and there to try to keep our followers and so on updated with materiel on other platforms - but I think I need to remind myself that many of you don't follow along there, or simply prefer to stay updated here - so without further ado;

The Foundry.

A teaser for some areas & points of interest in the Furnace Realms; where ancient metal fires burning long and deep in the engorged belly of the Ship pour their molten iron relentlessly into automated molds of long forgotten design & purpose.

0aafb0d26e57eed000fbb8e8c6c3f8cc_original.gif
Gaudy treasures of glittering gold can be found. If it's not too hot to handle...(HELM +3)
The Foundry begins/appears quite deep into the game so I don't want to divulge too many of the more nuanced details - suffice to say this is certainly where the game will begin to test players skills in more than a rudimentary fashion. After the Foundry - all bets are off.

e93ca600dbc02fb817ec44ca4b76ab2f_original.gif
Machine, or monster...? Maybe both. Perhaps neither.
Certainly not the most extreme nor hazardous area by far; but for many Travellers it becomes a crucible, and for others, a pyre.

bd9ae19cf6b4bc4f5c71b711f0d71695_original.png
Re-awakened machinery holds long-lost secrets of the Ship...
f1872e9db8893e009f923f60617bf74c_original.gif
Burning corridors wend with unknown purpose - a labyrinthe of fire. Perhaps an asbestos hat or gloves would prove useful?
I must depart once more as my time is better spent building out content right now, and the updates may be a little further in between leading up to X-mas but during the holidays we hope to have a lot to show off, as well as some fresh gameplay videos to tease. I look forward to that as I'm sure you all do as well.

So, thank you all once again, and as always;

Be seeing you ;)

-Mords

Seeing that this was inspired by Eliva/Waxworks just recently: bookmarked.

Still remember reading an interview in Germany's Powerplay magazine with Horrorsoft's Mike Woodroffe, shortly before them launching Waxworks. He was talking about more Horrorsoft. I was excited. Of course, after the splatterfest that was Waxworks, they switched their name over to Adventuresoft and made Simon The Sorcerer instead.

It's about time somebody took note of this void that's been existing since.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom