Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

How can I get my old account back?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
"Yeah just uh, try to remember one of the emails the guy might have used, uh at some point"

The crack RPG Codex anti-phishing squad on the case! Good to know our details are in safe hands.
Normal people: Sure, I can remember the email I used to use 10 years ago because I used it on so many things.

Codexers: I have no memory of this.

Zionist Agent
"Yeah just uh, try to remember one of the emails the guy might have used, uh at some point"

The crack RPG Codex anti-phishing squad on the case! Good to know our details are in safe hands.
Normal people: Sure, I can remember the email I used to use 10 years ago because I used it on so many things.

In that case Andhaira would know that person's email too and be able to take over their entire account.

angler

Literate

In that case Andhaira would know that person's email too and be able to take over their entire account.

Are you kingcomrade?

angler

Literate
Oh hey good for him. The negative steam reviews mention the writing is too pretentious, there's too much dialogue, and it's a misery simulator which makes sense as a codex-spawned RPG. I'll have to check this out.

were you in jail for the last 10 years?
I was replaying bg 1+2 as a refresher before 3 and wondered if the codex still existed. I haven't played an rpg in over a decade. I don't even remember what dice rolls are.

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron
Oh hey good for him. The negative steam reviews mention the writing is too pretentious, there's too much dialogue, and it's a misery simulator which makes sense as a codex-spawned RPG. I'll have to check this out.

were you in jail for the last 10 years?
I was replaying bg 1+2 as a refresher before 3 and wondered if the codex still existed. I haven't played an rpg in over a decade. I don't even remember what dice rolls are.

so basically yes

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom