Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

How did Otay get a background image for his avatar?

Alex

Arcane
I didn't want that anyway. :argh:

1654304367140.png
Does this mean the Codex is a haven of chicken and watermelon lovers?

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
This thread made me realise I've never really looked at that mini-profile thing, so I checked out a few in this thread, which is how I learned that Haba has a warning from DU that doesn't expire for another 84 years. Seems a bit harsh.
I walked into the hock shop, boys
I got me a big 44
I was thinking 'bout that woman I loved
That I'd see no more

It wasn't long 'til I seen him again
He run away, left her behind
I laid him low with my old 44
And the judge give me 99

The jury said "You'll have to pay"
The clerk, he looked around
The mean old judge, he spoke my number, Lord
Two 6's upside down

WaterDrinker

Well I done fucked up. You ever make a post and forget what account you're on? Lmao

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron

WaterDrinker

My mistake was legit and I deleted it immediately when my brain kinda started functioning and DU and the other cenobites can still see it. I don't care what happens to me. I'm just lookin out for the mystery person who gave me the account. Sorry friend.

Nobody touches that person. You go after me and me only. People who feel sorry for me are innocent bystanders.

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
This has been a XF feature for over 2 years. However, when we upgraded, there was a mountain of new permissions and this was likely left disabled. Probably not the only thing.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom