Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress How to (not) remove Kebab and (not) survive Great War (HoI2-1914 mod))

Episode 8.. ? - like a Shepard

Well, guys, as you voted to CHEAT, I've done it. Found the event, and forced his execution through in-game console (press F12, if someone doesn't know it already).

serb8f1.png

Then, the Great Serbian Army and their trusted allies of Montenegro approached the gates of Hell... and turned the Very Easy Difficulty to ensure victory.

The battle of Kosovo, just as in old ancient times of removing Kebab of premises, was hard, but, eventually...

serb8f2.png

Then I've forgot to turn difficulty back to Normal...

serb8f26.png

... and this happened. Not sure if it's because crappy army of A-H or difficulty (allied AI counties probably have benefits from difficulty too).

So I have a dilemma now:

A) REPEAT everything from Kosovo Battle on Normal
B) CARRY ON with now-Normal difficulty

CODEX, VOTE!

Episode 9 - Winter 1914-1915

serb9f1.png

So, let's continue our game...

serb9f3.png

I realized that our forces are not reinforced. To evade a disaster, I start to recruit fresh soldiers.

serb9f5.png

But then, an well organized Austrian Cavallry stops our march on Belgrade.

serb9f7.png

Good news - kebab won't strike. It's good to hear it, 'cause it means that maybe Germans will not persuade Bulgaria into war.

serb9f10.png

Supplies!

serb9f12.png

But they're not so fast to support our research.

serb9f13.png

Then, further punches into face. A typhus strikes, and we KNOW who is responsible.

zydzi_wszy_tyfus_plamisty_min2.jpg
You won't shut us down!(On picture: Jews-Lice-Typhus)

serb9f15.png

Our horses are suffering, too! And guess what - these two divisions released by the event some time ago, are now almost extinct.

serb9f17.png

Not only Serbia suffers.

serb9f20.png

And history alters again. Unrestricted submarine warfare? Forget.

serb9f21.png

Enemy is gathering forces. But our Great Slavic Brother also sends us some relief.

serb9f22.png

But then, a JEWISH BANKERS ATTACK!

serb9f23.png
In a desperate move, we allocate our Industrial Capacity to Consumer Goods. How will it end?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom