Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I demand female inferiority to be reflected in stats!

shasla5

Novice
Gender equality one of the world's longest running jokes. It's pretty bad in games too. But the entertainment media features it obsessively in virtually every setting, but especially 'parallel' or fantasy/scifi worlds. The reason for this is simple: being good brainwashed feminists, they see our word's historical inequality among the sexes as some great stroke of outrageously bad fortune, a one in a million fluke that has and has never had any reason to exist. Naturally then, in their minds, there's no reason for it to exist in another universe. Ludicrous, of course, but that's what modern society has been reduced to.

DefJam101

Arcane
shasla5 said:
The reason for this is simple: being good brainwashed feminists, they see our word's historical inequality among the sexes as some great stroke of outrageously bad fortune, a one in a million fluke that has and has never had any reason to exist.

What orifice do you pull this shit out of?

shasla5

Novice
DefJam101 said:
shasla5 said:
The reason for this is simple: being good brainwashed feminists, they see our word's historical inequality among the sexes as some great stroke of outrageously bad fortune, a one in a million fluke that has and has never had any reason to exist.

I've heard the argument many times before, stupid, that's where I got it. Do you have anything more in your vapid brain than scatological 'humor'?

Kaiserin

Liturgist
I was under the impression that you guys came up with a new topic once every 4 months or so...

P.S. I've heard a lot of interesting stuff about that game called F.A.T.A.L., seems like an entertaining read, though I can't find it anywhere on the interweb to snatch it from. :\

DefJam101

Arcane
shasla5 said:
DefJam101 said:
shasla5 said:

I've heard the argument many times before, stupid, that's where I got it. Do you have anything more in your vapid brain than scatological 'humor'?

Yeah I do. Thanks for askin'.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom