Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I have an idea but...

Quetzacoatl

Liturgist
This newfag wishes to contribute to the Codex by starting a little game. The object of the game is to find retarded posts on the Codex, quote them and provide them to me. For every stupid comment they find they will get a specific number of points. For example a retarded newfag comment would only give the person 1 point. 50 points would be awarded for someone who can find a stupid comment made by an oldfag from 2002. I would keep track of the score gained by the participants and would collect and keep the it on my first post to preserve it so those that don't participate can get a good laugh. I would keep the game open for say 3 months and see who got the most points at the end. Unfortunately I want to have people participate so I wan't to have some reward given to the winner. So before I do anything I want to ask DarkUnderlord if a reward could go to the person who wins like say a custom avator or tag.

Example 1:
This newfag wishes to contribute to the Codex by starting a little game. The object of the game is to find retarded posts on the Codex, quote them and provide them to me. For every stupid comment they find they will get a specific number of points. For example a retarded newfag comment would only give the person 1 point. 50 points would be awarded for someone who can find a stupid comment made by an oldfag from 2002. I would keep track of the score gained by the participants and would collect and keep the it on my first post to preserve it so those that don't participate can get a good laugh. I would keep the game open for say 3 months and see who got the most points at the end. Unfortunately I want to have people participate so I wan't to have some reward given to the winner. So before I do anything I want to ask DarkUnderlord if a reward could go to the person who wins like say a custom avator or tag.

What do I win?!

TripJack

Hedonist
Bmykk.jpg

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Krap said:
So before I do anything I want to ask DarkUnderlord if a reward could go to the person who wins like say a custom avator or tag.
Sure. We won't do custom avatars but tags, tags are good.

SoupNazi

I just finished DA2. It's a good game, much better than the first DA (although lack of tactical view sucks and dying animations... I mean blowing animations sucks too). The ending sucks of course as well. I enjoyed the game greatly though. I will buy this, it's worth it.

Actually it definitely is one of the best Bioware games, I think only Baldur's Gate series is better. When comparing to other cRPGs it's good, although there are a lot of better cRPGs of course.

It is a good game.

Why isn't this guy banned yet.

Also can I call him a newfag

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
DarkUnderlord said:
Krap said:
So before I do anything I want to ask DarkUnderlord if a reward could go to the person who wins like say a custom avator or tag.
Sure. We won't do custom avatars but tags, tags are good.

What about "Garbage Digger"? Or maybe "Shit Disturber"?

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
Krap said:
For every stupid comment they find they will get a specific number of points. For example a retarded newfag comment would only give the person 1 point. 50 points would be awarded for someone who can find a stupid comment made by an oldfag from 2002.
So in other words we go looking for Volourn quotes?

Quetzacoatl

Liturgist
Good, now which subforum should I have the game? Oh and Dicksmoker I have a way to make picking Volourn posts being too easy.

tarkin

Augur
Wasteland 2
I have a better idea. Lets use Preemptive Ignoring™ on all new users so i don't have to read crap like this. :M

Quetzacoatl

Liturgist
Now after serious thinking I'm deciding between the playground of general discussiion. Which one should I pick?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom